• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rmac111

Last Nights 5 on 5 Scrum

Rate this topic

:clap: What your little perfect players can;t handle a hit or two

and you no darn well, Cleary run Kipper....So your going to tell me that if Dion ran Hasek, your team wouldn;t stand up for there goalie.....probably not.... :clap:

You want to see real hitting, you should of watched the Preds\sharks game.

Boo Hoo, Poor little zetty can;t handle a hit,

Kudos to Stuart for grabbing the cheap shot who ran his goalie

BOO HOOO, poor little Deadwings crying about a few hits at the end of the game

It's funny how one bad game can turn seemingly decent people into true morons. Jiggy_12 is an exception, as he is still being cool about it, and being a decent poster. You, on the other hand, are doing nothing but trolling. If you want to keep it up, then I suggest you get the f*ck out, because we don't want to here.

Somebody try to keep an eye on this guy. Nothing ruins the forum more than fans of other teams who come on here and troll and say stupid s*** like he is saying now.

Trolls aside....Danny Markov deserves kudos from that leap into the pile last night.

When I was at the game I had NO idea who dove in like that, but I could not stop screaming and yelling HELL YEAH because it was great. After seeing it on tape I literally had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. It's just the way he did. He jumps right in outta nowhere, tries to take TWO of the Flames at the same time, and then turns around, throws his glove, and then gets right back into it. It was so freaking funny and kick ass of him to do!