• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pjgj13

Do you think.....

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

That if Bertuzzi was out there, that Iginla would be pulling his s***?

If he plays in game 2 he better behave.

Well, as I was explaining to my parents, the guy is 6'2", 245lbs, and has already crippled a guy in his time..

That if Bertuzzi was out there, that Iginla would be pulling his s***?

If he plays in game 2 he better behave.

Yes, I do think that Iginla would play the same. Despite my dislike for Iginla, he is an amazing hockey player that is doing the most to light a fire underneath his teams ass (no pun). He is a physical, goal scoring, agitator that is not afraid to play his game. We are still going to get run just like the last game. Not to mention Iginla won't even be on the ice with Bert depending on the line matchups.

I didn't realize how much bigger Bertuzzi is than Iginla. He has a few inches and a good 40 pounds. That won't stop Iginla though. He's a tenacious guy and fights proudly with his visor.

Yes.

I hate Iginla's antics, but the guy fears no one.

QFT.

Don't forget him picking a fight with Hatcher in 2004. He doesn't care.

The only things I have a problem with is him bird-dogging Zetterberg and Datsyuk... seriously? Come on man, be a bigger man than THAT.

Guest Jdog21

I don't really care who fights who. I know it might be a bad thing to hope but i hope the Flames win a game at their place so we can bring it back home to do what they did to the Wings a couple years ago. When they started chanting " Na na na na Na na na na hey hey hey GOODBYE" REVENGE would be Sweet.

Here's a link to Iginla's fight with Hatcher. I give Iginla credit for going at it with Hatcher but who could forget Iginla straightening out his visor before they got into it.

Here's a link to Iginla's fight with Hatcher. I give Iginla credit for going at it with Hatcher but who could forget Iginla straightening out his visor before they got into it.

Wow , What a puss , Its like some of the french canadian players. Never take those damn visors off.

Props to Derian for ripping it off and pounding on his bald head. I wish Hatcher hadent been such a pylon , he was a tough SOB.

Guest Jdog21

HA HA what a FLAMEr Iginla acts so tough but you can obviously see he got scared when Hatcher got his helmet off. What a *****

Wow , What a puss , Its like some of the french canadian players. Never take those damn visors off.

Props to Derian for ripping it off and pounding on his bald head. I wish Hatcher hadent been such a pylon , he was a tough SOB.

Well on the other side of the argument it's not really fair if he takes off his helmet and the other player doesn't, he would be totally exposed. I've seen Iginla fight and take off his helmet before the fight a couple times. So don't give me that "always fights with his visor on."

Not sure why you guys are hating him so much. If you want to talk taking runs and Hatcher. May I remind you back to 04 when Hatcher sideline Lombardi with his ridiculous cheap shot elbow.

Not sure why you guys are hating him so much.

Because he's a cheap shotting crybaby.

If you want to talk taking runs and Hatcher. May I remind you back to 04 when Hatcher sideline Lombardi with his ridiculous cheap shot elbow.

No doubt, that was dirty as hell. Trust me, we're all glad he's gone. He didn't even end up serving the suspension because of the lockout.

Because he's a cheap shotting crybaby.

Cheap shotting? I would say physical, but we'll agree to disagree.

But crybaby? Come on now when has he ever shown to be like that? Iginla is a class act that is respected around the league by players, coaches and the media.

Don't you see the irony calling someone a "cheap shotting crybaby" when your avatar is Bertuzzi?

Physical enough to grab a penalty. No, Jarome, Hank won't throw down with you. Sorry to disappoint.

But crybaby? Come on now when has he ever shown to be like that? Iginla is a class act that is respected around the league by players, coaches and the media.

He's a great leader and a tremendous talent, but his temper gets the best of him when the game's out of reach. Surely, you must have seen it?

Don't you see the irony calling someone a "cheap shotting crybaby" when your avatar is Bertuzzi?

Would you believe I had a Dino avatar before this?

Bert tried to get someone who takes cheapshots to fight him, when he declined, Bert cheapshotted him.

Lot different than going after a team's skill player and hitting him from behind (Z) and complaining about it all the way to the box.

"He hit me too hard. I'm Jerome Iginla, the face of Canadian hockey. I DEMAND HE RECEIVE A PENALTY! I swear that if he doesn't I will remain useless for the rest of the game."

He's a great leader and a tremendous talent, but his temper gets the best of him when the game's out of reach. Surely, you must have seen it?

His temper can change the whole dynamic of a game. I've seen him games where he gets rocked by hit from someone and next shift he will come out and be a force. A force that changes the whole flow of a game. Sure his temper can get the better of him, but for the most part it is a great motivation for the team.