• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

4-13 NHL Playoffs GDT

Rate this topic

I've got NSH/SJS on Yahoo, soon to be DAL/VAN on V.S. and then V.S. is going to JIP the ANA/MIN, I hope tonight I can join the LGW Late Crew? or did I have to be on here for the DAL/VAN 4ot game?

Did anyone just see Keith Jones say he'd like a shootout in playoff hockey games on Hockey Central on VS.? They were talking about the 4OT game and saying it was brining down the level of play because the players are too tired for the rest of the series, and Jones (who played in 2 extremely long games with the Pens) said he favors having 1 period of 5 on 5, then 4 on 4 for a period, then 3 on 3 for a period, then a shootout. I don't even know what to say about that. Except dumb.

Guest Tunbo Batman

NSH extremely lucky to be leading with those 2 goals on 5 shots.

Blatant dive by The Wuss, fortunately caught on tape for posterity.

Trotz one word away from an unsportsmanlike, someone should send him a memo that Fors*** IS a diver lol.

Did anyone just see Keith Jones say he'd like a shootout in playoff hockey games on Hockey Central on VS.? They were talking about the 4OT game and saying it was brining down the level of play because the players are too tired for the rest of the series, and Jones (who played in 2 extremely long games with the Pens) said he favors having 1 period of 5 on 5, then 4 on 4 for a period, then 3 on 3 for a period, then a shootout. I don't even know what to say about that. Except dumb.

whats so dumb about not wanting to play 7 hour games? they should definitely use the shootout in the playoffs too.

NSH extremely lucky to be leading with those 2 goals on 5 shots.

Blatant dive by The Wuss, fortunately caught on tape for posterity.

Trotz one word away from an unsportsmanlike, someone should send him a memo that Fors*** IS a diver lol.

whats so dumb about not wanting to play 7 hour games? they should definitely use the shootout in the playoffs too.

You're right, the league should do anything it can do destroy the game of hockey. We can start by giving Bettman a lifetime contract, no?

There's nothing wrong with overtime in the playoffs, it adds to the excitement. It's not like we have games going to 4th OT every night. If we did, it might warrant some attention. A shootout would be a terrible idea.

Obviously doesn't care one bit about tradition or the game itself. If the league ever changes its playoff OT format, I will lose almost all respect for the NHL.

What could be better than 20 minute periods of 5-on-5 hockey until someone earns the victory. That's playoff hockey.

Guest Tunbo Batman

what do you know, another deliberate attempt to injure by a NSH player. gotta love that team.

Guest Tunbo Batman

that stupid young prick Radulov thinks he's bigger than the league now that he's got all of 3 playoff goals. i just hope the Sharks makes them pay.

maybe the league will do something now? nah. they'd rather wait another injury in game 3.

did NSH score SH on a 5 on 3? This Dallas/Vancouver game is ridiculous. Penalty after Penalty. It's gonna be 4 on 3 PP for Dallas right now

ok it's 4-1 NSH. Series tied 1-1

Edited by Zeta Power 40

did NSH score SH on a 5 on 3? This Dallas/Vancouver game is ridiculous. Penalty after Penalty. It's gonna be 4 on 3 PP for Dallas right now

No, one penelty had expired when they scored the shorty

The DAL/VAN game was good for about the first 24 secs, and since then... blah

Dumont scored shorthanded when it was 5 on 4. Then San Jose took two penalties and gave Nashville a 2:00 minute 5 on 3 PP. Dumont scored a second time at the end of Nashville's PP.