• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

4-13 NHL Playoffs GDT

Rate this topic

You know I hate Nashville's sqaud of cheap-shotting dirt bags and divers. Their ignorant malice driven fans, who like the lemmings they are hate the Wings because their media decided to create an artificial rivalry with us. As well as their awful broadcasters.

But if the Wings can make it into the later rounds of the playoffs. I'd like to see teams like Dallas and Nashville, who we managed in the regualr season make it through the first as well. So by all means go Nashville, beat San Jose because I sure as hell don't want to see San Jose next round, as for Nashville? I'm pretty certain we can take them and it might stem a really nice division rivalry that actually means something.

So with that being said, GO NASHVILLE, BOARD, CHEAPSHOT AND DIVE YOUR WAY TO THE 2ND ROUND! Hopefully we'll meet you there.

P.S. GO DALLAS AS WELL!

Ugh...versus just switched from the dallas vs vancouver game to a severe weather warning for Dallas. I am confused, because I am in Michigan, why am I getting a Dallas feed? :crazy:

I got it too. lol gotta love versus

I saw the Nashville dirty hit on CBC. Very disgusting and Nashville fans think thats the way hockey is played. :scared:

Edited by Jwo

But if the Wings can make it into the later rounds of the playoffs. I'd like to see teams like Dallas and Nashville, who we managed in the regualr season make it through the first as well. So by all means go Nashville, beat San Jose because I sure as hell don't want to see San Jose next round, as for Nashville? I'm pretty certain we can take them and it might stem a really nice division rivalry that actually means something.

So with that being said, GO NASHVILLE, BOARD, CHEAPSHOT AND DIVE YOUR WAY TO THE 2ND ROUND! Hopefully we'll meet you there.

P.S. GO DALLAS AS WELL!

Well I don't want to play a team that continually makes dirty, potentially career-ending plays. I'd rather a tough series and possibly an exit then see a wing's career ended on a Nashville cheapshot. Let's face it- it's clear that they just don't respect other players.

Edit: Spelling-- "and" isn't the same as "an" :P

Edited by Drake_Marcus

TooToo jumped Clowe from behind and suckerpunched him while Clowe was trying to get at Fartnell. Clowe finally turned around and beat the s*** out of TooToo. It was f***in' sweet. Take your medicine you little *****!

Greer slapped Hartnell around and Hannan slammed Smithson to the ice as well.

TooToo jumped Clowe from behind and suckerpunched him while Clowe was trying to get at Fartnell. Clowe finally turned around and beat the s*** out of TooToo. It was f***in' sweet. Take your medicine you little *****!

:clap: this was awesome!!! clip please, I want to watch it over and over :lol:

I am a bit late.. but yeah.

Preds whooping the Sharks, and the Stars with a 2-0 lead. GO STARS!

Ducks and Wild 0-0 with 11 left in the first.

Thank you, anyway to watch that game online? Love your Sig by the way :clap:

Edited by Zeta Power 40

Thank you, anyway to watch that game online? Love your Sig by the way :clap:

Well i'm watching the Stars and Nucks on Versus right now. The Wild and Ducks game isn't on and I have no idea how we'd be able to watch it.

Thanks about the sig! Courtesty of Offsides!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033