• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#181 Never_Retire_Steve

Never_Retire_Steve

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:34 AM

did HOH do his, he was the one who asked for the OT games around 10 EST, so essentially he started the club

Although RW definately gets props for the creativity and being the founding member

On a sidenote: I am extremely disappointed with tonight, I missed the best game of the night obv as I am watching highlights from Sharks/Preds and it looked pretty good and the first game OT was phenomenal.......... oh well looking forward to tomorrow

Edited by Never_Retire_Steve, 14 April 2007 - 01:36 AM.

#182 Viperar

Viperar

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:21 AM

seems to me people are jumping on this bandwagon dry.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

#183 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:40 AM

Games are complete, and I see details of them all up to the final buzzer. Another job well done, crew.

I am up late as always. I had a blast chillin' with my buds, but it my heart of hearts I was right here, watching playoff hockey.

Holey moley, Reem, that Crew sig is fantastic. Highf****** five, homegirl!
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#184 Viperar

Viperar

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:42 AM

credit should go to elshupacabra, he made it, but yeah its sick, welcome back online HOH, i also went out tonight, saw pathfinder
IPB Image
IPB Image

#185 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:45 AM

Ahh, my mistake. Elshupacabra, we are in your debt. Such a worthy contribution to the crew does indeed warrant honorary membership.

As I mentioned earlier, went and saw the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie. Let me tell you: disappointing. A night on the town with my real-life crew afterwords made the evening a pretty solid affair, though.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#186 Lou_Siffer

Lou_Siffer

1 more win and im diggin' in!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE(Lou_Siffer @ April 13, 2007 - 04:56PM) View Post

I am hoping more than ever for a 3 goal spread in the Nashville/SJ game. Things will turn really fun when probably Bell goes after Hartnell...all hell shall break loose!

And right on cue after the Preds score the empty netter. Bell wasnt out there, but what can i say, i am a bloodhound... i sniff out violence!

Edited by Lou_Siffer, 14 April 2007 - 09:36 AM.

Aaron Downey tally = 4 Wins (Mclaren, PARROS, *Laperriere*, Wisniewski) - 1 L (**Boll**) - 5 Draws (Walker, Fedoruk, Davison, Shelley, O'Donnell)

(* = beatdown) (** = at the end of a shift)

Preseason prediction - Anaheim over Philadelphia in 6 (ok, well i'll settle for one right...)

#187 Turretin

Turretin

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:12 AM

Did anyone notice that one of Minnesota's favorite moves on a breakaway is a slapshot from the blue line? What's up with that?
"Those 'technicalities' have a name, Bobby. They're called the Bill of Rights."
-Hank Hill

#188 rwfan007

rwfan007

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE(Turretin @ April 14, 2007 - 11:12AM) View Post

Did anyone notice that one of Minnesota's favorite moves on a breakaway is a slapshot from the blue line? What's up with that?

the coach had a dream that the guy took a slapshot in a shootout and scored, so the next shootout, the guy took a slapshot and scored. i think thats how it goes

Posted Image

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton