• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

4-13 NHL Playoffs GDT

Rate this topic

Is it just me or is the Wild/Ducks series the least appealing of all the match ups? It's just boring. Like I could really care less who wins this series. They are not exciting teams to watch. Maybe it's just me though..

Same here, HC! The only guy I'd care to watch is mister Selanne doing his magic there. And I have no idea who is even on "the Wild". =p

The Canucks and Stars have got to be the awesomest so far, riding the virtue of their 2 1/3 game long opener. Aside from our good start with Calgary.

We are all pretty close on this board. *Especially the late night crew* LOL but no we haven't met or anything. We are the late night crew because we all stayed up and pushed one another to stay up during the Dallas/Nucks game along with the games going on before that.

Yeah. Like I wanted to go to bed at 12:30, but I some how got peer pressured into staying up to finish the game- which ended up being three hours later. But it was totally a good time :thumbup:

We are all pretty close on this board. *Especially the late night crew* LOL but no we haven't met or anything. We are the late night crew because we all stayed up and pushed one another to stay up during the Dallas/Nucks game along with the games going on before that.

Can't belive I missed it [knees self in face, knocks out several teeth] :nonono:

That's what I was thinking, either way that's pretty awesome. How late did that game go to exactly EST? Past 3 am I assume.

Yeah. Like I wanted to go to bed at 12:30, but I some how got peer pressured into staying up to finish the game- which ended up being three hours later. But it was totally a good time :thumbup:

A wise decision, grasshopper. :thumbup:

I just can't believe that the game went from 10p, to 12:30a, and then all the way on through the night like that. I mean.. that's a lot of watching hockey!

A wise decision, grasshopper. :thumbup:

I just can't believe that the game went from 10p, to 12:30a, and then all the way on through the night like that. I mean.. that's a lot of watching hockey!

It was a wise decision until 7am that morning when I had to go to class. To say the least, that was a very long, rough day. :rolleyes:

I know. Two hours of sleep make for a drag of a day. Only bonus? You get to feel your heart beat real hard between the adrenaline and caffeine. :scared:

3:32Am EST by my watch

Much, much too early, I agree.

:lol: Nah, just kiddin' yo! I was all :zzz::zzz::zzz: at everyone near the end.

It was a wise decision until 7am that morning when I had to go to class. To say the least, that was a very long, rough day. :rolleyes:

I went into class that morning completely out of it! To top it off..I had a test! lol

I kept reading the questions over and over again because I was so confused and not thinking straight. I was like "okay since I don't know the answer im picking d for Detroit."

Sh*t, ANA scores

I went into class that morning completely out of it! To top it off..I had a test! lol

I kept reading the questions over and over again because I was so confused and not thinking straight. I was like "okay since I don't know the answer im picking d for Detroit."

:rotflmao:

Awesome! :thumbup:

LMAO :lol: . What's is sad, during the playoffs all I can think about are the Wings. So if I don't know an answer I will be like C for Cleary (since he is my favorite player). :blush:

Damn. Ducks score.

LMAO :lol: . What's is sad, during the playoffs all I can think about are the Wings. So if I don't know an answer I will be like C for Cleary (since he is my favorite player). :blush:

Damn. Ducks score.

:lol: Hahaha that's too funny, I do the same! Except it's *C for Chris*