• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

4-13 NHL Playoffs GDT

Rate this topic

unless you guys want to make this an exclusive club?

yeah, those who were there are in, i think any game that goes past 1AM would qualify. Those who are on past that can get in... yes?

Edited by rwfan007

yeah, those who were there are in, i think any game that goes past 1AM would qualify. Those who are on past that can get in... yes?

alright, i'll delete the url and if someone can wants one, they can PM me

did HOH do his, he was the one who asked for the OT games around 10 EST, so essentially he started the club

Although RW definately gets props for the creativity and being the founding member

On a sidenote: I am extremely disappointed with tonight, I missed the best game of the night obv as I am watching highlights from Sharks/Preds and it looked pretty good and the first game OT was phenomenal.......... oh well looking forward to tomorrow

Edited by Never_Retire_Steve

Games are complete, and I see details of them all up to the final buzzer. Another job well done, crew.

I am up late as always. I had a blast chillin' with my buds, but it my heart of hearts I was right here, watching playoff hockey.

Holey moley, Reem, that Crew sig is fantastic. High ******* five, homegirl!

Ahh, my mistake. Elshupacabra, we are in your debt. Such a worthy contribution to the crew does indeed warrant honorary membership.

As I mentioned earlier, went and saw the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie. Let me tell you: disappointing. A night on the town with my real-life crew afterwords made the evening a pretty solid affair, though.

I am hoping more than ever for a 3 goal spread in the Nashville/SJ game. Things will turn really fun when probably Bell goes after Hartnell...all hell shall break loose!

And right on cue after the Preds score the empty netter. Bell wasnt out there, but what can i say, i am a bloodhound... i sniff out violence!

Edited by Lou_Siffer

Did anyone notice that one of Minnesota's favorite moves on a breakaway is a slapshot from the blue line? What's up with that?

the coach had a dream that the guy took a slapshot in a shootout and scored, so the next shootout, the guy took a slapshot and scored. i think thats how it goes