• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WendelClark

Who had the most impressive win/worst loss?

Rate this topic

Was our win better than what Ottowa did to the pens.... ?

Were the Flames the worst team..... ?

Take this where you will.. just wanting some discussion if our game was the clear runaway so far as the most impressive looking team. I know there are some tight games, but were the teams impressive as well? I have been trying to watch all I can, but you can never really catch everything. How do you guys feel?

Edited by WendelClark

I think I can comfortably say we had the best win of the 1st games in the first round, about as comfortable as I can say Pitt had the worst.

From what Ive seen, the Penguins have had the worst showing so far. Young team, so it wasnt much of a surprise I suppose.

Agreed. The fact that they got 3 goals might distort how badly they actually were beaten. Only for about 14 seconds during the entire game did they amount an pressue. Ottawa looked great and the Pens looked confused.

Ours was pretty solid too. I was really excited to see us hitting and beating Calgary to the loose pucks. Filp got a big A+ from me. Wicked game.

The most impressive win of the 1st games of each series was (IMO) Ottawa's win. They completely dominated play (from the parts of the game that I watched). We were a very close 2nd though.

The worst loss had to be Dallas' loss in the 4 OT game. Losing games like that can completely drain a team & hurt much worse than a simple blowout. Calgary & Pittsburgh can both just put the blowout behind them and move on. Dallas had to bounce back from not only a dissapointing loss, but also extreme fatigue...

Which brings me to the MOST impressive win thus far in the playoffs....Dallas' win last night over Vancouver. Bouncing back from the 4 OT loss with a Shut-out was extremely impressive.