• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DETMURDS

DOWN TIME BETWEEN PLAYOFF GAMES

Rate this topic

I feel that the layoffs between playoff games favors the Detroit Red Wings. Looking at the regular season when back to back games were played it seemed as if they had a hard time winnning both of those scheduled games no matter which team(s) it was against. I feel better about the Wings chances.

Plus, this gives more viewing ability for one who might not have TIVO, and should help the league in numbers of perspective fans who stumble across an NHL Playoff Game on tv.

Yes, it stinks that we must spend a week just to have two Red Wings playoff games, but if it equals wins,...I'm all for it!

What do you all think?

Telling ya folks, if these were back to back games,..the outcome would not have been the same. Yes I am a Red Wings fan, ...but the regular season indicates that they need rest between games,...which with this playoff format it is working well,.....VERY WELL! Wings up 2-0! :clap:

It kills me too fellas, but I will take wins anyday. First round does not look like it will be a show-stopper this time,...at least it shoudn't be! :D