Never_Retire_Steve

04/14 GDT

Rate this topic

I guess I should add the games that are playing today

Pittsburgh at Ottawa 3pm EST

New York at Atlanta 3 pm EST

Tampa at New Jersey 7 pm EST

NYI at Buffalo 730 pm EST

No late games huh? :( guess the Late Night Crew dosent have much of a chance tonight...unless...NYI/BUF go into several ot's :rolleyes:

Anyone know why they are booing Crosby? Has he ever done something wrong or do they just don't like him?

the commentators were saying its more of a respectful booing, i guess since hes good they figure they should boo him :rolleyes:

the commentators were saying its more of a respectful booing, i guess since hes good they figure they should boo him :rolleyes:

LOL. Never quite heard of anything like that. Respectful booing? Usually fans boo someone because the player has done something wrong, not just being good.

Another thing to consider about booing Sid, he's 19 and this is his first trip to the playoffs. His lack of maturity could actully lead to the Boo's getting under his skin. This might just be me but I know had I been booed as a teenager in any sporting event I'd flick the crowd off and likely get pissed. Sid's obviously alot more mature then I was at his age.