• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WhiteLightning91

Bertuzzi OUT for Game 2

Rate this topic

**Bertuzzi Out For Game 2**

...According to Ansar Kahn's Blog over at MLive.com

I Guess Hudler will get to stay in the line-up for one more game atleast :clap:

Though I would love to see Bertuzzi in the line-up as well with Samuelsson riding the pine... <_<

My feeling is if we lost game 1 and were down 1-0 in this series, Bertuzzi would be in the line-up tomorrow. Hopefully they are just being extra cautious with him now that we won the first game and feel confident we can win game 2 while giving him some extra rest.

Red Wings' Bertuzzi won't play Sunday

The Red Wings announced this afternoon that Todd Bertuzzi will not be in the lineup for Sunday's Game 2 playoff.

Bertuzzi skated again today for the second consecutive day he was on the ice, but it was determined it was best to keep him out of game action.

My thoughts: %&$#!!!!

Crap! How bad of a concussion can you get from running into Osgood... DAMN!!

See there is the problem

Bert runs into Ozzie. Everyone thinks Ozzie is dead.

But you forgot that Ozzie is *USED* to flipping people twice his size. He's a pro at flipping people. Bert had NO chance.

IPB Image

We will need him twice as much in the Saddledome. I think we will be fine without him, if the Wings give the same effort.

On another note: Are we sure it was a concussion? The play didn't look like he hit his head that hard, but it did look like he came down on his chest (putting quite a bit of stress on his lower back).

no worries here...

tbh i'm not entirely sure how much of an improvment he is...especially when he's not 100%...

i'm sure he'll be good away though..dirert some attention. Hopefully we'll come out of Calgary with at worst a split.

It's all good. I loved what I saw from our boys on Thursday and I know they'll do it again!

It's best Bert comes back when we are in Calgary anyway..he's going to come out FLYING.

LMAO at Ozzie. He's extremely ripped! What else would you expect? :lol:

And Jen is right, he flips people twice his size so watch the hell out!

What an absolutely retarded decision to keep Bert out. If he's fine, play him. I saw Cheechoo play last night even though the Sharks were up 1-0. This is the kind of attitude that will make us lose the series. Being "extra cautious," wtf, seriously? Thats a luxery that we don't have in the playoffs.

What an absolutely retarded decision to keep Bert out. If he's fine, play him. I saw Cheechoo play last night even though the Sharks were up 1-0. This is the kind of attitude that will make us lose the series. Being "extra cautious," wtf, seriously? Thats a luxery that we don't have in the playoffs.

The big difference is the type of injury. Head injury >> Leg injury. If you rush a leg injury, you may require surgery or extra rehab, whereas if you rush a head injury you may require a bodybag.

See there is the problem

Bert runs into Ozzie. Everyone thinks Ozzie is dead.

But you forgot that Ozzie is *USED* to flipping people twice his size. He's a pro at flipping people. Bert had NO chance.

IPB Image

Tru Dat!

Wish he was gonna' play though... makes me think something else is wrong.

The big difference is the type of injury. Head injury >> Leg injury. If you rush a leg injury, you may require surgery or extra rehab, whereas if you rush a head injury you may require a bodybag.

Morbid, but great point.