• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

Radulov suspended 1 game

Rate this topic

One game is pretty much what I expected. He has no prior history and the hit wasn't particularly vicious.

But for anyone thinking that the Preds are toast in game 3 without Rads, remember that he was ejected fairly early last night and we still whipped them. People said from the beginning that the Preds couldn't hang physically with the sharks, but we've actually outmuscled them IMO. Big Joe has been invisible and their huge defense hasn't slowed down our offensive attack one bit.

Big Joe has been invisible

Don't expect that to change, either. He has the physical tools to be exactly the kind of player who dominates in the playoffs, it just doesn't make any sense. Heart of a bunny rabbit.

Don't expect that to change, either. He has the physical tools to be exactly the kind of player who dominates in the playoffs, it just doesn't make any sense. Heart of a bunny rabbit.

Yep. That's exactly how people in Boston looked at him. He was non-existant in the playoffs for the Bruins, which could probably be why they were always being knocked out so quickly.

Did anyone actually watch the game? The Radulov hit seemed like it was just an unfortunate turn of events in a lot of ways. Radulov was not trying to kill the guy... they showed the hit from the other side of the glass, his face didn't even hit it. Did the kid end up getting hurt bad or something... I don't know honestly. I'm really surprised about the suspension, especially watching some of the hits I have seen and the extra crap after whistles in the games thus far. Campbell is an idiot. Hartnell deserves the game as people have already stated due to prior behavior.

If this is the way the New NHL is going to hand out suspensions, Shanny may get one for his hit from behind on Kozlov, not to mention all the other hits like that I have seen in these playoffs so far.

Guest Tunbo Batman

so basically, Pred homers who went out of their way to justify that hit and say it was clean just lost face :P

Radulov got what he deserved and when he comes back for Game 4 in the "Shark Tank", he will have to be looking behind his back every play he is out there because they will be gunning for him and Hartnell. Don't be surprised if San Jose decides to take out a star player from Nashville like Forsberg, Kariya, or Arnott. Payback is a *****.

Radulov got what he deserved and when he comes back for Game 4 in the "Shark Tank", he will have to be looking behind his back every play he is out there because they will be gunning for him and Hartnell. Don't be surprised if San Jose decides to take out a star player from Nashville like Forsberg, Kariya, or Arnott. Payback is a *****.

Nah, San Jose won't need to. They'll just wait for Kariya or Forsberg to hurt a wrist while diving or something. Give it time... :P

One game is pretty much what I expected. He has no prior history and the hit wasn't particularly vicious.

But for anyone thinking that the Preds are toast in game 3 without Rads, remember that he was ejected fairly early last night and we still whipped them. People said from the beginning that the Preds couldn't hang physically with the sharks, but we've actually outmuscled them IMO. Big Joe has been invisible and their huge defense hasn't slowed down our offensive attack one bit.

dont take this personal, but i dont call all the cheap s*** the preds have done in the past two games(or all of the regular season for that matter) matching up physicaly in any sence. granted i think the preds are a great team... i just dont like the way a few of them play. some cheap crap in that roster. get rid of a few of em and id say they have them self's a lagit team. now fire away legi :P

dont take this personal, but i dont call all the cheap s*** the preds have done in the past two games(or all of the regular season for that matter) matching up physicaly in any sence. granted i think the preds are a great team... i just dont like the way a few of them play. some cheap crap in that roster. get rid of a few of em and id say they have them self's a lagit team. now fire away legi :P

i don't take your opinion personal. but I will use your response as an example of why I am always on here defending these guys. You say "All the cheap s*** in the last two games and all regular season"... There have been 84 games played by the preds this season, in 4 of those has there been something controversial.

1. Scott Nichol sucker punch on Spacek

2. Tootoo sucker punch on Robidas

3. Hartnell knee-to-knee on Cheechoo

4. Radulov hit from behind on Bernier

but 80 games with nothing at all. and 19 other players on the roster with nothing questionable. So you can see why it's irritating that people form their opinion of a team from just a few isolated incidents. And I realize that's what you're saying in your post, but most people don't take time to think about or admit to the realities that you do.

i don't take your opinion personal. but I will use your response as an example of why I am always on here defending these guys. You say "All the cheap s*** in the last two games and all regular season"... There have been 84 games played by the preds this season, in 4 of those has there been something controversial.

1. Scott Nichol sucker punch on Spacek

2. Tootoo sucker punch on Robidas

3. Hartnell knee-to-knee on Cheechoo

4. Radulov hit from behind on Bernier

but 80 games with nothing at all. and 19 other players on the roster with nothing questionable. So you can see why it's irritating that people form their opinion of a team from just a few isolated incidents. And I realize that's what you're saying in your post, but most people don't take time to think about or admit to the realities that you do.

absolutely and thats why i like u legi... the same went for the avs, but they boiled my blood alot more. but i hated the avs, i didnt hate #9 the same applied to them... i hated the ones who made their beds and had to sleep in em :P

Lots to respond to...

Both Radulov AND especially Hartnell should have been suspended.

At least one of the punks is out for a game.

HC3033, you're a veteran poster on this board. You and I both know that Radulov has no history, whatsoever, of being a dirty player- let alone being called a punk. This is a kid who's playing balls-to-the-wall hockey (4pts in 4 games- 3G 1A) trying to help his team. This is a physical series and he makes a mistake trying to separate Bernier from the puck. If anyone hasn't read Bob McKenzie's article this morning, please do. He addresses headshots, and provides a link to an older article that interviewed Bobby Orr on the problem. The older article is even more relevant. Essentially, they point out the problem as the players attempting to "hit up" into the opponent as opposed to hitting "through" the opponent. Very good read. I believe Radulov attempted to "hit up" on Bernier and things went bad for him- a definite possibility with that dangerous style of hitting.

He missed half of that game, and will miss Game 3. I believe that the correct call in both of those situations.

Yeah and pred fans want all of the sharks players to be suspended because Radulov got suspended. :lol::rolleyes:

There's no doubt that Clowe dropped his gloves and attacked Scott Hartnell at the same time that Mike Grier attacked him. By the rulebook, one or both of the San Jose players should have received the instigator penalty. As soon as Hartnell was double-teamed, Tootoo joined in to even the odds by going after Clowe. Regardless of the outcome (as Tootoo did not win against the much bigger Clowe), it was what he should have done to protect his teammate.

OUCH. Radulov has been HUGE in the playoffs. The Sharks will pound the piss out of the Preds in game 3.

Radulov's offensive production will obviously be missed. The Sharks could very well win Game 3. If by "pound the piss" you mean physically dominate the Predators in a goonish fashion, I highly doubt it. Apparently the NHL has met with both teams and has instructed them to turn down the retribution talk. Colin Campbell will also be in attendance. I suspect a lot of PP's, but of the hooking/holding/tripping variety.

only one game for that ****** bag? he left his feet and hit someone from behind thats ridicilous.hartnell should have got a suspension as well.

Again, when one resorts to names like "****** bag" to talk about a player like Radulov and his history prior to that incident, they appear to be pretty childish. If you believe Hartnell should have been suspended for his knee-on-knee hit in Game 1, it's your opinion and I respect and understand it. If you believe he should have been suspended for his actions in Game 2, that doesn't make any sense. Being attacked by two players, and having your jersey torn off (and tie-down broken) does not warrant two game misconducts- and the league agrees.

He may have made a mistake, but in the end that mistake could have ended another man's career. So overall, one game missed is a good lesson to a talented young player.

I agree with every word.

David

Edited by drsingle

Guest GordieSid&Ted

I agree, Radulov isn't known as a dirty player, not sure where all that comes from.

As for the brawl the other night, I think there's a bit of homerism going on on the Preds side. I watch a ton of fight footage, its sort of my thing. I went back and rewatched the brawl in question a number of times and watched it frame by frame.

Here's what I saw. At the puck drop Grier wanted Hartnell so he game him a nudge and followed it up with a cross check. At that time Clowe came from the other side of the circle and gave Hartnell a shot. Now to insinuate at this point that its 2 against 1 is a little funny because nothing's going on. Another second into it Clowe gets his gloves off and Grier gives Hartnell another cross check/shove, whatever you want to call it. NO punches have been thrown at this point. Right at that moment the only players in contact with each other are Clowe and Hartnell, Grier is a stride behind both of them and not doing anything to anybody when Tootoo comes in from the far right and grabs ahold of Clowe. Essentially, at this point its 2 predators on Clowe and not 2 sharks on Hartnell as Preds fans are falsely claiming. Both Grier and Hartnell still have their gloves on at this juncture although Clowe barely has a grip on Hartnell as Tootoo is riding him pretty hard (don't be gross boys). Grier see Tootoo on Clowe's back and as he's closer to tootoo than he is to Hartnell he goes to grab tootoo and right before he gets their Harntell jumps onto Grier making it a clear 2 versus 2 situation. At this point nobody has thrown a clear punch. After the whole scrum spins around a bit Hartnell, Tootoo and Grier all lose their gloves. Now, Clowe gets his head up finally, with Tootoo still holding onto him and Grier and Hartnell are in Clowe's line of sight and he throws an awkward overhand right that hits Grier in the back. This is the first real punch of the melee. Right after that attempted punch by Clowe is the Tootoo punch to Clowe's jaw.

Here's my problem with the whole thing. Hartnell didn't accept Grier's challenge (he really didn't have time to) but neither did he accept Clowe's. He had an opportunity to just drop his gloves but he refused. I call that chickens*** on his part. Anwyay, during the scrum when everyone is bear hugging and Clowe throws that punch that hit Grier actually in the back, those kinds of things happen in scrums alot. You're tied up, a man is on you its very hard to throw a clean, hard punch at anything, especially when you can barely even reach your target. Tootoo's punch to Clowe was really more reactionary to him seeing Clowe throw the first punch so i'm cutting him a little slack. VERY LITTLE though because again, its another instance where Tootoo has struck in the face an opponent who isn't expecting a punch. Some say Clowe should've expected the punch. I say shut your mouth and get involved in some of these fights and then come back and tell me what you think. Clowe was going after Hartnell, not Tootoo. Even though he had a guy riding his back like happens in many scrums he was completely focused on getting to Hartnell so he would not expect a player to blindside him with a bareknuckle punch.

Think about the Wings/Flames scrum the other night. Cleary and Stuart in particular. Everyone is paired up and Cleary is trying to go after Ritchie and throw some shots and Brad Stuart is horse collaring Cleary. You didn't see Stuart haul off and drill Cleary in the side of the head while he was trying to engage Ritchie did you?

When you choose to enter into a scrum and you grab an opponent, you are basically there to keep your guy from getting an unfair advantage. However, once you go from being a peacekeeper to throwing a sucker punch at the guy you are holding, you've crossed the line. Tootoo crossed the line with that punch. Had that scrum lasted another couple of seconds it likely would've been broken up as the officials were getting into it and also it might've just lost its steam as the players missed their window to fight. All Tootoo had to do was restrain Clowe. instead he decided to stop holding onto Clowe, he lets go of him and shoots a straight right hand into Clowe's jaw as he is looking the other direction.

A number of things went wrong with that brawl but I blame Hartnell for not answering the bell when challenged and Tootoo for that punch.

holy crap gordie... you're alleging that Preds fans are spinning the story and then you go and spew out that epic piece of garbage. BRAVO!

as much as you accuse others of being Preds homers, you're anti-pred bias is equal or greater. And if you're so sick of the Preds, then why have you started so many threads about them in the last week?

Edited by Legionnaire11

Guest GordieSid&Ted

holy crap gordie... you're alleging that Preds fans are spinning the story and then you go and spew out that epic piece of garbage. BRAVO!

as much as you accuse others of being Preds homers, you're anti-pred bias is equal or greater. And if you're so sick of the Preds, then why have you started so many threads about them in the last week?

Okay legionairre, way to trounce my assessment with ZERO facts. I watched the clip enough times to be able to give a blow by blow. You go watch the clip and tell me what you see there. Go ahead and tell me i'm wrong. Tell me exactly what transpired on the film. You know, that creative invention that allows us to replay and see exactly what happened.

Pause the tape and you'll see what i'm talking about. At one point Grier isn't even mixed up in the thing and there's actually 2 Preds with their hands on Clowe. Aw s***, I don't have to rehash the whole thing. Its on the tape. The tape doesn't lie so why don't you take a pill or do whatever it is you do so's to grasp a little reality and then come back in here and talk to me.

I may hate the Preds but I love hockey fights and I gave my no BS opinion of what transpired on the tape. You can call me a liar or whatever but you can't refute the tape nor can you refute any of the statistical information i've provided regarding the players involved, the fighting majors they've incurred, the fact that Grier and Hannan are hardly "goons" and neither is Clowe (unless 16 goal scorers are the new benchmark for goonery).

you basically don't have a leg to stand on and you can't take it. Its playoff time and you've got your blinders on full bore and you're becoming increasingly a bigger homer by the day and less respectable to boot.

Watch the tape, give me your analysis, be thorough, do a little homework before you continue to make yourself look like a dipstick.

So you've managed to pin all the blame on Hartnell and Tootoo, at one point saying that it was 2 preds on 1 shark and acting like the Sharks are choir boys while the preds are nothing but goons and you accuse me of being the one who spins things and looks stupid. I really wouldn't even respond to your posts if they weren't so amusing.

Lots to respond to...

HC3033, you're a veteran poster on this board. You and I both know that Radulov has no history, whatsoever, of being a dirty player- let alone being called a punk. This is a kid who's playing balls-to-the-wall hockey (4pts in 4 games- 3G 1A) trying to help his team. This is a physical series and he makes a mistake trying to separate Bernier from the puck. If anyone hasn't read Bob McKenzie's article this morning, please do. He addresses headshots, and provides a link to an older article that interviewed Bobby Orr on the problem. The older article is even more relevant. Essentially, they point out the problem as the players attempting to "hit up" into the opponent as opposed to hitting "through" the opponent. Very good read. I believe Radulov attempted to "hit up" on Bernier and things went bad for him- a definite possibility with that dangerous style of hitting.

He missed half of that game, and will miss Game 3. I believe that the correct call in both of those situations.

There's no doubt that Clowe dropped his gloves and attacked Scott Hartnell at the same time that Mike Grier attacked him. By the rulebook, one or both of the San Jose players should have received the instigator penalty. As soon as Hartnell was double-teamed, Tootoo joined in to even the odds by going after Clowe. Regardless of the outcome (as Tootoo did not win against the much bigger Clowe), it was what he should have done to protect his teammate.

Radulov's offensive production will obviously be missed. The Sharks could very well win Game 3. If by "pound the piss" you mean physically dominate the Predators in a goonish fashion, I highly doubt it. Apparently the NHL has met with both teams and has instructed them to turn down the retribution talk. Colin Campbell will also be in attendance. I suspect a lot of PP's, but of the hooking/holding/tripping variety.

Again, when one resorts to names like "****** bag" to talk about a player like Radulov and his history prior to that incident, they appear to be pretty childish. If you believe Hartnell should have been suspended for his knee-on-knee hit in Game 1, it's your opinion and I respect and understand it. If you believe he should have been suspended for his actions in Game 2, that doesn't make any sense. Being attacked by two players, and having your jersey torn off (and tie-down broken) does not warrant two game misconducts- and the league agrees.

I agree with every word.

David

Great post Dave. I generally agree with what you say about Radulov. He is, by no means, a dirty player. It was just a simple mistake, and unfourtantly Bernier got hurt.

The only reason I feel Radulov was suspended is because Bernier was seriously hurt on the play. Hartnells knee to knee on Cheechoo was much worse than the Radulov hit, but Cheechoo was not hurt, and therefore no suspension was issued for Hartnell. Being injured on plays like this is really where the suspensions come in.

Bryan Marchment is a good example. He got a lot of suspensions for his knee on knee hits, because he almost always injured guys when he did it. This is why he got so many suspensions in his career.

If Cheechoo was hurt on the Hartnell hit, that definitly would have been a suspension. Any injury on a knee on knee hit is a suspension. If there is no injury, there is no suspension. I remember in Game 1 between Ottawa an Pittsburgh someone on Ottawa knee on knee checked Evgeni Malkin. It was a dirty hit, but no suspension was issued because Malkin was not hurt. Same situation basically applies for the Hartnell hit.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

So you've managed to pin all the blame on Hartnell and Tootoo, at one point saying that it was 2 preds on 1 shark and acting like the Sharks are choir boys while the preds are nothing but goons and you accuse me of being the one who spins things and looks stupid. I really wouldn't even respond to your posts if they weren't so amusing.

You're amazing, you managed to miss every point I was trying to make.

1. I'm not saying the Sharks are choir boys. I'm saying Grier, Hannan and Clowe are nut "goons" as the Predators are dubbing them. DO YOU WANT TO ARGUE THAT POINT? ARE THOSE PLAYERS GOONS?

2. Preds claim they double-teamed Hartnell. That is an exaggeration. Grier challenged him first and Clowe stepped in second. Once Clowe got his hands on Hartnell Grier never managed to even tough Hartnell again until after Tootoo and Clowe had been tied up and it was Hartnell who jumped on Grier. DO YOU WANT TO ARGUE THAT POINT? DID YOU WATCH THE CLIP?

3. Tootoo went from tying up his man from behind to throwing a bareknuckle punch to the guy's face. It's very simple, if you tie somebody up you tie them up. If you take shots at them you do it with your glove on or you get them into a position where you can face each other and fight. Tootoo went from peacekeeper to throwing that sucker punch. I call that a dirty play. DO YOU DISAGREE WITH THAT?

I could go on and on. This isn't about me thinking the Predators are all at fault here. I pointed out that I just have a problem with Hartnell not fighting. He should've fought Grier straight up and then had Clowe jumped in on him i'd be in here saying Clowe was a dick for doing that and he should've gotten a 3rd man in and been ejected. I think Hartnell should've obliged Grier when he wanted to fight.

Obviously I have a problem with Tootoo throwing that punch as does most every sane person who watched the incident. That was an uncalled for punch and he got what he deserved because of it.

This isn't about blaming the Predators for the fight. Obvioulsy it was the Sharks who wanted to start something. This is about me defending the character of the players Ron Wilson had out there. For Predators fans and media and Trotz to call them thugs or goons is ridiculous. Hannan hasn't had a regular season fight in 5 years. Grier had 1 fight this year and like 5 in his freaking career. Tootoo has more fights than all those guys combined just this season alone.

I am so sick of Predators fans claiming those guys are thugs and goons. They aren't. The picture the Preds are trying to paint is bulls*** so I called it out.

Still, I don't suspect you to grasp any of this as its all based on facts like statistics and game footage. Of course you can interpret what happened any way you choose. I choose to do it from a fight fans perspective and it has no bearing on what teams the combatants play for. Insert any players you want from any teams you want i'd have given the same assessment. I don't care who they play for, I hate the Preds and the Sharks. I'm just calling out the incident the way I saw it on the tape.

Here's what I saw. At the puck drop Grier wanted Hartnell so he game him a nudge and followed it up with a cross check. At that time Clowe came from the other side of the circle and gave Hartnell a shot. Now to insinuate at this point that its 2 against 1 is a little funny because nothing's going on.

So you’re saying that two sharks are taking shots at Hartnell here, and then say that calling it a 2 on 1 is funny.

Another second into it Clowe gets his gloves off and Grier gives Hartnell another cross check/shove, whatever you want to call it. NO punches have been thrown at this point. Right at that moment the only players in contact with each other are Clowe and Hartnell, Grier is a stride behind both of them and not doing anything to anybody

So is Grier giving hartnell a cross check/shove or is he a stride behind both of them and not doing anything to anybody?

Here's my problem with the whole thing. Hartnell didn't accept Grier's challenge (he really didn't have time to) but neither did he accept Clowe's. He had an opportunity to just drop his gloves but he refused. I call that chickens*** on his part.

But you’re not blaming Hartnell. And as you’ve already pointed out(and then tried to say it wasn’t the case) that two guys are on him, but Hartnell is wrong for not immediately dropping his gloves.

A number of things went wrong with that brawl but I blame Hartnell for not answering the bell when challenged and Tootoo for that punch.

Sure looks like you’re trying to blame the preds players.

hardly "goons" and neither is Clowe (unless 16 goal scorers are the new benchmark for goonery).

Then I guess Hartnell and his consistant 20-25 goals every season cannot possibly be so dirty as you constantly make him out to be, you know, if character is based on how many goals a guy scores.

This isn't about me thinking the Predators are all at fault here.

Can’t read what you already posted above?

I am so sick of Predators fans claiming those guys are thugs and goons.

Good, Preds fans, and I’m sure even moreso a lot of the wings fans here, are tired of you starting thread after thread to spew your hatred for all things Predators. Guess what, if you don’t bring it up on here… then you don’t have to become so ill about Preds fans defending it.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

by the way, just because i'm defending the Sharks doesn't mean i'm saying anything about the other team. I haven't called the Predators team as a whole a bunch of goons or thugs EVER. However, I do think they are the dirtiest team in the league or one of the dirtiest. That doesn't mean I think Kariya is dirty or Hamhuis is dirty. It means I think that due to some guys on their roster, they have, collectively, the dirtiest team in the league.

Radulov 2007 Playoffs (1 game suspension)

Tootoo 2007 (5 game suspension)

Nichol 2006 (9 game suspension)

Hordichuk 2006 (3 game suspension)

Anybody know how many suspensions the NHL has handed out this season? I wonder if the Preds have the most suspended players and highest percentage of offenders.

Hmmmm....and Legionairre wonders why I take offense to Predator folk calling the Sharks goons and thugs.

if you want to look at something really funny, consider that i've been on here for a long time and able to talk sensibly about the preds with every other member of this forum. You're the only poster that gets into these stupid arguments on a regular basis.

not to mention that on another recent thread you went as far as to listing your height, weight and "experience" and consenting to a fist fight with another poster. And i'm the one who's irrational here? You're so ridiculous that you can't even see it.

Edited by Legionnaire11

Guest GordieSid&Ted

So you’re saying that two sharks are taking shots at Hartnell here, and then say that calling it a 2 on 1 is funny.

So is Grier giving hartnell a cross check/shove or is he a stride behind both of them and not doing anything to anybody?

But you’re not blaming Hartnell. And as you’ve already pointed out(and then tried to say it wasn’t the case) that two guys are on him, but Hartnell is wrong for not immediately dropping his gloves.

Sure looks like you’re trying to blame the preds players.

Then I guess Hartnell and his consistant 20-25 goals every season cannot possibly be so dirty as you constantly make him out to be, you know, if character is based on how many goals a guy scores.

Can’t read what you already posted above?

Good, Preds fans, and I’m sure even moreso a lot of the wings fans here, are tired of you starting thread after thread to spew your hatred for all things Predators. Guess what, if you don’t bring it up on here… then you don’t have to become so ill about Preds fans defending it.

Watch the video. Grasp some reality.

I will CAPITALIZE all of the important stuff for you since you can't figure anything out on your own.

AT NO POINT ARE 2 SHARKS PLAYERS "ON" HARTNELL. NEVER HAPPENED. GRIER STARTED TO CROSS CHECK HIM BUT THAT WAS IT. THE ONLY PLAYER WHO HAD HIS HANDS ON HARTNELL WAS CLOWE. Although Grier did give Hartnell a 2nd cross check while Clowe was tying him up. So if anything Grier should've butt out after Clowe clearly took the fight away from him.

SO YES, I HAVE A PROBLEM SAYING THE SHARKS DOUBLE TEAMED HARTNELL. That insinuates Hartnell was fighting off two people simultaneously and that really never happened. He was never engaged with them both at the same time.

AT ONE POINT IN THE VIDEO CLIP BOTH HARTNELL AND TOOTOO ARE TIED UP WITH CLOWE AND GRIER IS TOUCHING NOBODY. That is just a fact from the footage but I guess you're too stubborn to check it out.

NO, GOAL SCORING IS NOT THE MEASURING STICK BY WHICH GOONERY IS MEASURED. You insinuated that's what I meant. No, it's bretty basic principle that the Preds shouldn't call Clowe a goon because he's a 16 goal scorer with no history of dirty play. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU??????????? You see, the difference between Clowe and Hartnell is that yes, they both score goals, but contrary to Clowe, Hartnell has a history of injuring players with questionable hits. Questionable enough that he's been given game misconducts for it. ANY OF THIS GETTING THRU THAT SKULL OF YOURS????????

You can nitpick at me all you want. All you're doing is nitpicking the video in essence. All your doing is continuing to not watch the video and get your facts straight.

As for me jabbing at the Preds. Well what can I say. You guys proffer up so much juicy content on an almost daily basis it makes for an easy target. Now, maybe some would accuse me of taking the low road by picking on the retarded kids (so to speak) but there's just too much good stuff spewing out of that cesspool to let it go to waste.

GO WATCH THE VIDEO. YOU MIGHT PICK UP A FACTOID OR TWO

if you want to look at something really funny, consider that i've been on here for a long time and able to talk sensibly about the preds with every other member of this forum. You're the only poster that gets into these stupid arguments on a regular basis.

yeah, every argument is stupid when you get your ass handed to you and you can't back anything up with facts you just stick with trying to break down the poster. I get it though, facts are hard to deny so you take the only road you possibly can. I thought you were a pretty good poster and at times you can be. But the past month you've been a ***** ass homer and i'm calling you and the entire Preds nation out for it. I don't give a rat terd if i'm the only one who argues with you about you being a homer lately.

"You're the only poster that gets into these stupid arguments on a regular basis."

ahhh yes, like the little kid who can't win the game or get his way suddenly its all so stupid and why bother discussing it.

i've got better things to do than argue with you anymore. i'm sure the response will be "boo hoo, you couldn't win the argument so you took your ball and went home". But i've already pointed out enough contradictions in your version of the events that I don't need to keep this going.

you can keep responding if you wish, but luckily I found the ignored users feature! I won't be needing to respond to you anymore, so you can get back to focusing on YOUR teams playoff series rather than creating 5 threads every day about the preds. I've never put any user on any board on Ignore before, so you should feel special!