• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 2: (4/15) Flames @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Now the NBC guys are talking about how great Kipper is.

Good thing they jumped over to talking about The Wings not letting shots through to Hasek.

Brett Hull: "The Calgary Flames are marginalizing Jarome Iginla the way they are playing."

One of the first things I have like that Brett has said today.

Nice to hear that Hank's back feels good and he said he isn't even thinking about it now. Time for Zetta to show us his magic!

I'm impressed with the Wing's physical play and it's great to see Flip scoring. I am not a nervous wreck with Dom in net as opposed to last year.

Wings in 4 !!!!!!!!!!

Pavel, Flip and Lidstrom again! Some crusty types will probably complain that our scoring isn't spread out out enough :rolleyes: . We'll need Bert in Calgary big time. We are likely gonna win by one goal if we do... If they don't have Regehr, they are going down quick. I wonder if Draper took a potshot at his knee--it would serve them right for trying wrench Zetterberg's back.

interesting, the conroy interview they clarified that regehr couldnt finish the game, did they rush him in? did it backfire?

Would seem that way. Makes the decision to hold off on rushing Bert back seem ever smarter.

interesting, the conroy interview they clarified that regehr couldnt finish the game, did they rush him in? did it backfire?

Draper went to throw a hip check and caught Regehr's knee a bit oddly. Looked harmless enough but that was the last we saw of Robyn Redbreast.

If bert plays game 3, this is going to be a fun one to watch

IMHO.....I don't think they should change a thing.....great game by today's line-up!

Perhaps if game 3 does not go so well there could be reason to throw in Bert, but as it is, let him "rest" until a jump start is required.

WAY TO GO WINGS!! :clap:

Now the NBC guys are talking about how great Kipper is.

Good thing they jumped over to talking about The Wings not letting shots through to Hasek.

Brett Hull: "The Calgary Flames are marginalizing Jarome Iginla the way they are playing."

One of the first things I have like that Brett has said today.

Hasek is lucky, not skilled, apparently, if you listen to these commentators. He doesn't control the number of shots or the quality of the ones that get through. He's just has 2 goals past him (1.00 GAA) in two games, and two wins.

Kipper has been great. He's also lost two straight and has 7 goals against. If Hasek had played identical games with the scores and opportunities reversed (yeah, right, I know.. as if that would happen), there would be chaos and Hasek jerseys thrown on the ice in Motown. :rolleyes: Phenomenal indeed.

I dont't see the teams looking appreciably different when they tilt in Calgary, but we shall see if homecooking helps the Flames or not.

Edited by puckloo39