• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

LGW Late Night Team: Assemble!

Rate this topic

Ottawa / Pittsburgh, Vancouver / Dallas back to back... gear up, get your chips and beer ready, and get comfy on the couch! Lets see if anything compares to the high we are on right now. Playoff Hockey Rules!

It's like I told Rabs the other night, only games that start at or after 10p Eastern are the ones for me. Anything else can't get me as excited anymore.

For an analogy: It's like that one fine lady who enters your life and then after her, nothing else compares. VAN and DAL so far is that only fine lady that can get my blood stirred up. I'm counting on them for another solid 4OT performance!

It's like I told Rabs the other night, only games that start at or after 10p Eastern are the ones for me. Anything else can't get me as excited anymore.

For an analogy: It's like that one fine lady who enters your life and then after her, nothing else compares. VAN and DAL so far is that only fine lady that can get my blood stirred up. I'm counting on them for another solid 4OT performance!

That way if we end up playin Van or Dallas they already will have played an equivilant of 2 series'.

i think i'll be around, they'res Baseball on TV, so i'll stay up, listen to the games on the radio while watching the board and the baseball..

being in the UK without NASN really sucks..

one hockey game, 2 baseball games a week and THAT IS IT..urghh

And I kinda like how the games are staggered. The later 2 cross, but for the most part, hockey followed by hockey, followed by hockey. I dont have to wear out the remote flipping back and forth.

not gonna last long tonight, but I should make it through Pens game, keeping figers crossed for them to beat the Blues of the East.

as for other games - no chance to make it past 3am local time :)

EDIT: yeah, I'm in the Pens/Stars/Wild camp, too :)

Edited by akustyk

In Europe every game is a late night game - well, almost!! Todays game was at 6pm here so I had the pleasure of watching the Wings win in a Canadian bar in London surrounded by Flames fans :lol::lol:

Getting ready for Pens n Sens now, gonna be a good one :thumbup: