• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

LGW Late Night Team: Assemble!

Rate this topic

Faxes in his Registration for the LGW late night crew

i wanna join! i'm always on here at 3 in the a.m.

I know, I am such an owl and am generally on late. It was 4-5 nights again I was chatin and kept seeing these Late Night Crew banners going up. Regardless, I will be on here late anyway.

Guest Crymson

Ottawa / Pittsburgh, Vancouver / Dallas back to back... gear up, get your chips and beer ready, and get comfy on the couch! Lets see if anything compares to the high we are on right now. Playoff Hockey Rules!

I'll be here, though I'm fortunate to be on MST.

Late Night what?

I'm hoping for some major O.Ts.

Watched the Wings earlier - 7am - took the kids and the dog to the beach....back now. Hafta go back to the beach for a friends going-away party @ 3, then I hope to see some of the ends of the 'late' games.

aloha

P.S. water was beautiful.

Okay, what the heck is this crew? How am I up all hours of the night, and not a part of it???

a bunch of us sat up through the entire 4OTs with Dallas/Vancouver last week, til 3:30AM Eastern. I went to bed at 3AM here in CST and got up at 6AM to go to work. We... "bonded" so to speak.

We are obsessed, please join us? :hehe:

Good to see you aboard, DaKine.

Mahalo and good to be here - Just saw Heatley took a sh** 2 mins..........1-0 Pens.

aloha

::EDIT::

Coach Murray looked pretty pithed too!

sorry-couldn't resist

::END EDIT::

Edited by DaKineMaui

This is what the late night crew is: during the 4 OT game a handful of LGWers braved the wee hours of the morning and stayed up for the duration. Everybody was getting a little antsy and things became a little weird...odd. I made the sig, "LGW Late Night Crew... No Game is Ever Too Late" as a joke, and it kind of stuck. So, if the games go late and you are on, join the crew.

Loo is still proudly displaying the original sig...

Edited by rwfan007

I want to be part of the crew too....what do i need to join...

Labatt's - check

42in HDTV - check

full surround sound - check

laptop with LGW.com logged in - check

comfortable couch - check.....

am i missing anything?

This is what the late night crew is: during the 4 OT game a handful of LGWers braved the wee hours of the morning and stayed up for the duration. Everybody was getting a little antsy and things became a little weird...odd. I made the sig, "LGW Late Night Crew... No Game is Ever Too Late" as a joke, and it kind of stuck. So, if the games go late and you are on, join the crew.

Loo is still proudly displaying the original sig...

you knew we'd all lost it when we started wishing for someone, anyone, to make a mistake and lose! :lol: It was fun, but I was sooooo tired for the next two days.

I am still displaying the sig because 1) I liked it, and 2) I am too ignorant to figure out how to make my own. :(

you knew we'd all lost it when we started wishing for someone, anyone, to make a mistake and lose! :lol: It was fun, but I was sooooo tired for the next two days.

I am still displaying the sig because 1) I liked it, and 2) I am too ignorant to figure out how to make my own. :(

badge of honor lol

Please please don't change the sig during the playoffs? Please? shhhhh.....it's working.

Please please don't change the sig during the playoffs? Please? shhhhh.....it's working.

okey dokey! :)

Murray is "pithed." :lol: I can't stand him.

edit: I mean, I can't sthand him. Sorry...

Edited by puckloo39