• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
daniel1

Wings playoff games on CBC website.

Rate this topic

I wanted to let all my fellow Can-Am Wings fans know that the CBC website archives their NHL playoff telecasts for a couple days after they air. They're free to stream and i'm sure some inovative techie Wing fan can find a way to archive them as they stream too. The picture quality is excellent and the commentators are decent as well. For those of you who don't get a CBC feed, they also have some telecast extra features inbetween periods that you might want to check out. Kelly Hrudey and Don MaClean are two of my favorite on air personalities and while the CBC is Canadian they're not too biased most nights. They also have the other series games that CBC broadcasts available too.

Here's the link CBC Archived Playoff Games

Note - You may have to click on the "Archived" tab to see the list of available games.

Guest paveldatsukthenextsavard

looks pretty sweet, but when i try to watch the games i get a message that says the file is only viewable in canada.

Yeah, same here, denied... only viewable in Canada. Bummer.

anyone try an IP anonymizer? Dont know and dont plan on trying it but if there were one in Canada...might work? dunno

brutus

My apologies friends; after an email exchange with CBC I have just been made aware that due to "marketing" restrictions the internet feed is only available in Canada. However if you know anything about "IP spoofing" you might be able to get around CBC's USA blackout.

I am trying to record the Wing's game 2 stream...but it is becoming much more difficult than usual..... All I have recorded is 6 minutes of the first screen.... Does the archived Wings/Flames game actually work for anyone else?

EDIT: Nevermind..... After about 6 minutes the game actually starts.....:D hehe

Edited by T-Ruff