• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Firehawk

My Concerns for Game 3

Rate this topic

if the Wings eeked out a few wins at home against the flames id be very concerned going on the road.

i can definitely see calgary playing a lot better at home, but if the Wings play their game, play smart, play hard, there might not be anything the flames can do about it - whether home or away.

there is nothing that ive seen so far that makes me believe that calgary can win a game right now.

i think the first 10 minutes of the game will have a big say in how things go tomorrow night.

lookin forward to it!

:siren:

Ditto.

I honestly don't care what the Flames say. Talk is cheap unless you do something about it. They said the same thing before Game 2, and let's not forget the smack talk before the series even started. That's what you get for being overconfident and cocky before a series even begins. It comes backs to bite you in the ass.

So much talk about Bertuzzi...

I find him one the least intimidating things about your team. Thats a compliment to the Wings as much as its a knock on Bert...I've never liked him, before the Moore incident or after.

Your team is good enough without him.

So much talk about Bertuzzi...

I find him one the least intimidating things about your team. Thats a compliment to the Wings as much as its a knock on Bert...I've never liked him, before the Moore incident or after.

Your team is good enough without him.

I'll respectfually disagree. Bert is a phenomenal player. He's got great hands, and is such a physical force. The Wings are going to need him. Especially for these road games.

Any word on Robyn?

I'll respectfually disagree. Bert is a phenomenal player. He's got great hands, and is such a physical force. The Wings are going to need him. Especially for these road games.

Any word on Robyn?

Sadly, no. Which probably means he is not playing.

Havent heard a thing about McCarty either, I'd love to see him dress in place of Nilson.

Bert > McCarthy :P

Surely you jest, Tunbo! I would take Senator McCarthy and a bushel full of strawberries over Bert any day of the week.

On Bert though... I think people overrate his physical presence. He's a large guy and he's able to deliver some hard hits, but he isn't as much as "physical force" as he's tough to get off the puck. And make you wish you weren't born if he does happen to catche you right. His game this year has been subtler, so far in the comeback process.

Sadly, no. Which probably means he is not playing.

Havent heard a thing about McCarty either, I'd love to see him dress in place of Nilson.

I feel awful for Mac. :(

That sucks about Robyn...well it sucks for you guys. LOL

Seriously though, losing Robyn for the Flames would be like losing who for the Wings? Because everyone talks about him being such a big impact on the Flames. Just wanted to know who you think the equivalent on the Wings might be? Schneider?

I mean I know Robyn is a very good D-man, but Flames fan make it seem like he's the only way they can win?

I feel awful for Mac. :(

That sucks about Robyn...well it sucks for you guys. LOL

Seriously though, losing Robyn for the Flames would be like losing who for the Wings? Because everyone talks about him being such a big impact on the Flames. Just wanted to know who you think the equivalent on the Wings might be? Schneider?

I mean I know Robyn is a very good D-man, but Flames fan make it seem like he's the only way they can win?

Well, thats a good question. You don't really have a player that resembles him, but in terms of importance to the the team Schneider is probably a good example. Even though they play totally different styles. Regehr is our best defensive defenseman...so its hard to measure the value on that. Its significant, believe me. If it wasnt so late at night I'd go look up what the teams record has been the last few years when Reggie isn't in the lineup, it wouldnt be pretty. Well below .500 anyways.

We just don't have anybody than can step in and do what he does.