• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest GordieSid&Ted

Any news on Regehr?

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted

He was nursing that knee injury and got tagged by Drapes late in that last game. He looked to be in alot of pain and I was wondering if anyone has heard if he'll be playing in game 3 or not? I hope not. During the first 2 periods I really noticed Regehr. Meaning that I noticed how hard he was driving our players into the wall. I could do without seeing that too much more.

And we all need to say a little thank you to the hockey gods that Datsyuk got up. You all know what i'm talking about. I thought he'd be able to make that move around Phaneuf....oops. Dats is very lucky his brain didn't get rattled on that one.

Phaneuf is enough to worry about without Regerh in the mix. Let's hope he isn't suiting up.

Calgary D Robyn Regehr (knee) and F Jeff Friesen (torso) were in the lineup Sunday after missing Game 1 with injuries, but Regehr didn't play in the third period because of what the team called a leg injury. "No, he didn't rush back too soon," coach Jim Playfair said. "We'll get an evaluation on him back in Calgary." - Calgary Herald

Heh, that Phaneuf hit on Datsyuk was a nice check. Gotta love seeing a hit like that if you're a fan of the game.

I was actually surprised to see Datsyuk deliver almost as much of a hit as he recieved. Obviously Phaneuf is bigger and had better leverage and balance but he didn't lay Pavel out like I was expecting.

Heh, that Phaneuf hit on Datsyuk was a nice check. Gotta love seeing a hit like that if you're a fan of the game.

I was actually surprised to see Datsyuk deliver almost as much of a hit as he recieved. Obviously Phaneuf is bigger and had better leverage and balance but he didn't lay Pavel out like I was expecting.

You must be thinking of a different hit. I think they are talking about the elbow Phaneuf delivered to Datsyuk's head. Luckily, Datsyuk got right back up.

You must be thinking of a different hit. I think they are talking about the elbow Phaneuf delivered to Datsyuk's head. Luckily, Datsyuk got right back up.

more luckily dats got his shoulder up to counter the hit, or else it woulda been lights out

We're talking about Datsyuk coming in one on one and trying to cut to the middle of the ice, right? I thought Phaneuf put his shoulder into Datsyuk's chest and it was a clean hit. I could very possibly be wrong or we could in fact be talking of different hits.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

We're talking about Datsyuk coming in one on one and trying to cut to the middle of the ice, right? I thought Phaneuf put his shoulder into Datsyuk's chest and it was a clean hit. I could very possibly be wrong or we could in fact be talking of different hits.

No, you're right, partially. I believe Phaneuf put his shoulder into Datsyuk's jaw moreso than his chest. Doesn't matter, it was clean, Dats had his head down and he tried to make a move and Phaneuf didn't by it.

Whoever said it was an elbow to the head is a just being a homer. It was a clean hit, no elbow.

The hit on Dats was clean. Sometimes when you throw a shoulder the elbow comes up on the follow through. Dion new exactly what he was going to do.

As for Regehr, that dude can hit. My coffe table shook on a few of his checks. I read somewhere he was going to be evaluated in Calgary to see if he can go for game 3. I think it was the Detroit news.