No registered users viewing this page.

Flip-check

4/16 GDT: The heat's on

Rate this topic

IPB Image

NJ vs. Tampa Bay @ 7EST

Sabres vs. Isles @ 7:30

Cheapshotters 4 LYFE! vs. Sharks @ 10 o'clock sharp

There's a sleepover at Matt's house for the Floppa vs. San Jose game, just so you know. Be there or be Kipper'd in the HEAD

Keep y'all's eyes peeled, the Devils and Lightning will for sure bring it tonight.

IPB Image

I love sleepovers. What should I bring?

Really impressed with DePietro, good on him to actually make this a series.

Tampa's big 3 will be strong again tonight.

Hmmm, Nash vs, San J ... I just want these two teams to keep beating eachother up. Not dirty grap that gets anyone hurt, (which seems to be happening) Just wear eachother out.

Could Dipietro be the spoiler for Buffalo?. I'd love to see the isles take it, Im a ted nolan fan.

Please TB, beat NJ and the boring style of game they bring...

SJ, just let the Preds keep going to the box.

I hope the Assholes - San Jose game goes into a couple of overtimes. Just imagine, the late night crew talking about what a bunch of cheapshotting dickheads the Preds are! I love it! :cool::P

Edited by Kp-Wings

I love how we are now known as the worst cheapshotting team in the league. I understand that you all have always hated Tooto and Hartnell, but Radulov? That kid doesn't have a mean bone in his body...

I also love how people were saying that San Jose was going to manhandle us with their size...and we've completely dominated them physically. I'm not talking about the incidents with Hartnell and Radulov either.

I've been rooting for the Wings (reluctantly) because it's nice to see the Central division do well. It would also be great to meet up with the Wings again this year. I figured you guys would have the same mindset, but I guess not.

I love how we are now known as the worst cheapshotting team in the league. I understand that you all have always hated Tooto and Hartnell, but Radulov? That kid doesn't have a mean bone in his body...

It would also be great to meet up with the Wings again this year. I figured you guys would have the same mindset, but I guess not.

For my part, I'm kidding when putting the whole team in the "cheapshot artist" category. I'd have to pay more attention to the series to say if the squad really is being allowed to run around pulling moves like that or if it's just those guys, those incidents. But it's a good illustration of how even a couple guys on a team can color people's perception when they act out, even when the view is in jest.

It definitely sucks. But with seeing Nash.. I think it'd be great too, but probably only on the grounds of "they're a fine match for us". Vancouver probably'd be surest to deliver on a truly passionate series out of any of 'em, really.

Edited by Flip-check

Alright, got my Hot & Ready and a case of Dr.Pepper chilling in the fridge...i'm ready!!! :thumbup::cool:

I'm so jealous. I want a hot & ready, but unfortunately my car is inaccessabile at the moment... anyways, everyone ready for the 10pm Nashville/San Jose game on versus? :D

I'm so jealous. I want a hot & ready, but unfortunately my car is inaccessabile at the moment... anyways, everyone ready for the 10pm Nashville/San Jose game on versus? :D

if it makes you feel any better whoever "cut" this pizza did an awful job, just drawing the lines on there would probably have been more effective.