• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
IceMunkee

TooToo Train? This dude here!

Rate this topic

How was that a sucker punch? Two guys jumped Hartnell, so Tootoo stepped in to help him out. But yes, Tootoo did get his ass kicked.

Alright I guess it would not have been a sucker punch, if Tootoo would have squared off with him (like a man) instead of rockin him when he was CHASING Hartnell. Seriously who runs away, anyhow? Tootoo needed it and I hope Clowe beats his no talent ass again. I do hope Bert will beat him but unfortunatly we did not get the same version of Bertuzzi as the old days. We got the censored version.

How was that a sucker punch? Two guys jumped Hartnell, so Tootoo stepped in to help him out. But yes, Tootoo did get his ass kicked.

It was a sucker punch because Tootoo starts throwing haymakers before he and Clowe square off. You watch 99% of the other players in the league in that situation and it would be a wrestling match until they got separated from the crowd. Tootoo just decides to try and take Clowe out while Clowe isn't even paying attention to him, he's punching Clowe in the side and back of the head.

Yeah, Tootoo has to go in and help out his teammate because there were two Sharks going after Hartnell. That's all well and good, but you don't just start throwing haymakers. This just another example of why Tootoo is the posterboy for the type of player in the league that everyone wants to banish. He has no respect for anyone else and would just as soon injure someone as play actual hockey. He's a disgrace.

In a two-on-one, rules, respect, and code go out the window.

When you double up on an opponent, you open yourself up to what Tootoo did there.

He was perfectly fine for dropping the gloves and throwing immediatly.

Guest Jdog21

Sorry but i know it is wrong to hope someone gets hurt but i just wish Tootoo would get a career ending injury because there is no place for a guy like that in hockey. Unlike Bertuzzi his accident was just that an accident. I bet if Bert had the choice he would wish for Moore to still be playing because he didn't intend do hurt the guy, but Tootoo is always taking cheap shots on ppl and leaving his feet on hits. Say what you want about my comment but i will still feel that way.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

ProudestMonkey was right, two guys did jump Hartnell and Tootoo came in, so he should have, but I also do want to see Tootoo get his ass kicked by Bertuzzi :D

Byron Ritchie was tied up with other players and a linesman when Cleary tried to throw 2 punches at him (fyi that's one more punch than Clowe threw at Hartnell). Anyway, Brad Stuart had Cleary from behind just like Tootoo did so why didn't Stuart tee off on Cleary from his blindside? Do you think that would've been a kosher move by Stuart? What makes a guy like Stuart try to manhandle and tie up Cleary but not go to the extent of punching him in the face while he's trying to fight somebody else? What makes Tootoo go ahead and do that very thing?

When you double up on an opponent, you open yourself up to what Tootoo did there.

That's your idea of a two against one? Yeah, it was so 2 against 1 that Hartnell was free to jump onto Grier's back when he tried to tackle Tootoo. How could Hartnell find the time and space to skate over and jump on Grier if he was being taken 2 against 1?

I swear, did anybody watch this friggin video replay or what? s***, mabye I watched a different game or maybe hit the wrong button on my Tivo and watched an old game or something.

Sorry but i know it is wrong to hope someone gets hurt but i just wish Tootoo would get a career ending injury because there is no place for a guy like that in hockey. Unlike Bertuzzi his accident was just that an accident. I bet if Bert had the choice he would wish for Moore to still be playing because he didn't intend do hurt the guy, but Tootoo is always taking cheap shots on ppl and leaving his feet on hits. Say what you want about my comment but i will still feel that way.

wow, classy.

Guest Jdog21

wow, classy.

WOW lol i am glad that "CLASS" is supposed to be something that we all care about lol it makes me chuckle to see ppl attack someones class like it matters or like it is going to hit a soft spot LOL you are to funny man LOL.

The funny thing is, most Predators fans think Tootoo would win a fight against Bertuzzi.

He may win a "fight" against Bertuzzi if Tootoo reverts to his usual antics of not squaring up, throwing cheapshots, or beating on the other guy before he even has his gloves off. The funny thing is, any time Tootoo is in a fight where he and the other guy actually square up - which rarely happens - Tutu usually gets his ass kicked.

When there are two guys on one, you get in the scrum by grabbing the guy from behind and pulling him off your teammate - you dont go and blindside him with a punch. Unless your tootoo.

That's your idea of a two against one? Yeah, it was so 2 against 1 that Hartnell was free to jump onto Grier's back when he tried to tackle Tootoo. How could Hartnell find the time and space to skate over and jump on Grier if he was being taken 2 against 1?

I swear, did anybody watch this friggin video replay or what? s***, mabye I watched a different game or maybe hit the wrong button on my Tivo and watched an old game or something.

Gordie, you must understand that the fight lovers here generally support Tootoo, almost as much as the Nashville fans themselves. Your comments are falling on deaf ears.

You're right...that is wrong. You should have shut your mouth after that sentence. Who the hell wishes for someone to suffer a career ending injury? I've got no problem with people hating on another team or player, but what you said is just wrong.

You're right...that is wrong. You should have shut your mouth after that sentence. Who the hell wishes for someone to suffer a career ending injury? I've got no problem with people hating on another team or player, but what you said is just wrong.

Nothing new at all here with his comments. It's happened before. Don't half the hockey fans in the league want Todd Bertuzzi dead? My point exactly.

I'll side with you. I hate Tootoo, think he is a mad crazy chump, yet I'd never wish that upon anyone. Sure, I'd like him to smarten up and perhaps focus a little more on the game of hockey than the ultimate fighting championships ... but if he did that, he probably wouldn't have a job. That being said, some of the stuff he does (he is not alone) is not acceptable and they have to smarten up.

Edited by arnoldbuck

I agree. The guy is too ignorant to apply ethics to his outlook on life. But with a name like Jdog, it doesnt surprise me. Lets hope Tootoo has a career ending injury to satisfy some low lifes needs.. Yea Right..

I disagree. That situation happens all of the time and it's a rarity that you see someone dropping the gloves and throwing multiple haymakers in the back of a guy's head when he's facing the other way. If Tootoo were to go in and tackle Clowe, jump on his back, tie him up, whatever, then I wouldn't have even batted an eye at the situation. But it's chickens*** to try and drop a guy with blows to the head when you're not engaged with him. The Robidas hit was chickens***, this was the same.

Guest Jdog21

LOL LOL LOL like i said your words towards me has no effect. I am just glad that everyone disagrees with me but then again noone here means anything to me anyhow so i will continue to stick by what i said and laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

LOL LOL LOL like i said your words towards me has no effect. I am just glad that everyone disagrees with me but then again noone here means anything to me anyhow so i will continue to stick by what i said and laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

:blink:

Ya made it 32 posts? Impressive.........most impressive.

no aloha for you!

Ya made it 32 posts? Impressive.........most impressive.

no aloha for you!

You show him! :P

Funny enough, this guy put so many "hahas" in his post, it actually stretched the tables a little bit. Jeez, talk about overexaggerating.

Now don't take the wrong way Jpuppy21, but if "no one" here means anything to you anyhow, then why post here at all? Why not simply record your thoughts in a diary that you keep to yourself? Most of us that post on this board value the opinions of the other members; we may not always agree with them but we try to keep in mind that without them there would be no debate and ergo, no LGW.com.

We would like to involve you in a respectful hockey discussion and i'll assume that you're a Red Wing fan so already we have something in common. Let's all play nice and share the sandbox shall we.

Guest paveldatsukthenextsavard

this post is a prime of example of why parents should supervise their children when they use the interweb