• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
IceMunkee

TooToo Train? This dude here!

Rate this topic

Guest Jdog21

this post is a prime of example of why parents should supervise their children when they use the interweb

Yeah i agree but then again have no clue what you are talking about lol. Last i checked i wasn't a kid anymore but hey if it helps you sleep at night and puts a few more years on my life I WILL TAKE IT :lol:

jdog, just curious have you done any research on Jordin's past? If you have you wouldn't be making idiotic posts like the one you just made.

Jordin has had a very hard life, and is a real success story. He's had to work for everything he's gotten.

Yes sometimes he crosses the line, but come on nobody deserves a career ending injury. That's just plain sick.

Yeah i agree but then again have no clue what you are talking about lol. Last i checked i wasn't a kid anymore but hey if it helps you sleep at night and puts a few more years on my life I WILL TAKE IT :lol:

We need Caesar Milan up in here... someone needs to be whispered.

Guest micah
Id like to see Bertuzzi whoop Tootoo's ass.

I'd love to see Bert kick some ass, but just once I'd like to see him fight someone his size. People says he's so strong, I'd love to see him go with some 250 lb guys who know how to throw. Of course he won't, at least he never has before. Fair fights are not his style.

TooToo has proven himself to be quite brave, on occasion willingly fighting guys much bigger and stronger than him. The day I see Bert do the same, I'll gain some respect for him. I'm not holding my breath.

Tootoo is a gutless turd, I too hope he gets injured.

He doesnt belong in a mans sport.

He should leave the NHL and go on to GLOW or something.

Except Im sure the Ladies of Wrestling would kick his ass too.

Edited by regwinguofmfan

I'd love to see Bert kick some ass, but just once I'd like to see him fight someone his size. People says he's so strong, I'd love to see him go with some 250 lb guys who know how to throw. Of course he won't, at least he never has before. Fair fights are not his style.

TooToo has proven himself to be quite brave, on occasion willingly fighting guys much bigger and stronger than him. The day I see Bert do the same, I'll gain some respect for him. I'm not holding my breath.

How many players are his size? 10, maybe 15.

Not too many, and they usually are 4th liners and 3 D-pairing guys.

Bert is special, a 1st-2nd line big man who can hit and handle the puck. I don't know if there is anyone else in NHL history that had a 45+ goal season and is his size?

He doesn't need to fight Fruitoo, just nullify him by putting him through the glass and scoring whenever he is on the ice. Although, I think he could handle himself against that cheap-shotting punk midget.

Would Bert even fight? I have been puzzling over this question for quite some time now - you must admit the fact that his aggression factor has decreased quite a bit since his incident with Moore. He might be afraid to throw punches and more likely to revert to tying someone up till a small scuffle like this is over....

How was that a sucker punch? Two guys jumped Hartnell, so Tootoo stepped in to help him out. But yes, Tootoo did get his ass kicked.

If you were talking, shouting and arguing or even fighting with someone and I came up behind you and hit you, do you call that fair game? Thats a sucker punch and he got whats comming to him. I see his fighting skills match his hockey skills.

LOL LOL LOL like i said your words towards me has no effect. I am just glad that everyone disagrees with me but then again noone here means anything to me anyhow so i will continue to stick by what i said and laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

That is one evil dude.

How was that a sucker punch? Two guys jumped Hartnell, so Tootoo stepped in to help him out. But yes, Tootoo did get his ass kicked.

Naw, it wasnt a sucker punch, but it was a gutless punch. Clowe was clearly going after Hartnell, and Tootoo got two cheap shots on him before Clowe even looked at him. Obviously it was a mistake and just made Clowe even angrier - cuase he beat Tootoo down.

I don't like Tootoo. I don't wish him a career ender. When I truly put some thought into it though, they way he hits. The way he acts. The dirty style play. If he put a career ender on someone, Pavs or Hank. How would you feel then? Bert put a career ender that was not as bad as a hit as this kid does on a game to game basis, but alot of people wish him death. Why? He hurt someone and didn't mean to. Every time this kid lays a hit he is hoping to hurt someone. I don't care where he came from or what he had to overcome to get where he is. Does that leave him the right to take someones life from them just becuase he had a hard upbringing? I am no Jordan Tootoo expert but I thought he was just an eskimo that has very loving parents that comes to each game. s*** having parents that love him might qualify him as having a better life then some of us on this site.

Aside from that he has no skill. Yesterday's game was proof. Nashville decided to try and play a "safer" game and Tootoo was barely on the ice. Oh and just to show the Nashville can only play dirty hockey they lost.

I thought he was just an eskimo that has very loving parents that comes to each game.

Just to head off the other comments, the proper term is Inuit.

Otherwise, right on with your post.

Just to head off the other comments, the proper term is Inuit.

Otherwise, right on with your post.

Honestly I tried to figure out how to spell it, when it would'nt come right to me I decided to just put eskimo. Thanks, LOL!

A little off topic, but can someone explain the syntax and grammar of the topic title. I'm not bashing the thread starter by the way.

"TooToo Train? This dude here. : The chase"

I don't get it.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

A little off topic, but can someone explain the syntax and grammar of the topic title. I'm not bashing the thread starter by the way.

"TooToo Train? This dude here. : The chase"

I don't get it.

Well ofcourse you would be trying to bash the thread starter or you would'nt ask, but it is cool. I can explain. The Tootoo train is what he is refered to in Nashville by the fans. So I put a question mark after that to show my dismay for his title. "This dude here." It sounds a little goofy but I have alot of differant influences for this, most of them was Three Olive vodka. Alot of it. It was mostly used for slang reasons. Example: "This dude over hearrr..." Often heard on the Saprano's or the like. Finally : "The Chase" Used becuase in the video Clowe was actually chasing down Hartnell when Tootoo got involved.

I am not very good with Grammar or spelling. I really don't try to be in a forum. I used it to draw attention. Which worked I suppose. Also I am a product of the Detroit public school system! LMAO.