• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WingMachine91

NHL Quest for the Cup game

Rate this topic

is anyone else doing the quest for the cup game that nhl is promoting? for those who know what im talkin about, i think it would be a good idea for us to help each other out. lets say if anyone happens to catch the code word of the day or something, to post on here. its kind of a fun game, but right now im sitting with 46 cards.

Hey if anyone wants to trade (now or future) my screenname on the game is the same: Moosekatt.

I also have a group "WingsFansUnited". If you want to join let me know your screenname and I'll invite you to the group. :thumbup:

Does anyone have an idea when they're going to start releasing these "card hunt" cards? :huh:

I have vladyfan16

and my husband is shannyranger

I would be happy to trade too! my group is vladyfan

I wonder if they have more than one word? I used slapshot once and it worked by guessing...

Just put in slashing tonight 4/19 and it worked!

Does anyone have the one for last night??? Or today for that matter?

I believe last night's word was hooking or something but if you keep guessing hockey-related words you're bound to get it sooner or later. Damn! I need Joe Sakic and 62-67 Toronto. Does anyone have duplicates of these?? I can trade for other cards. I have many duplicates of everything else.

the code that worked for me today (4/22) was 'elbowing'

i have the max cards so unfortunately, i can't trade with anyone right now.

you can add me to any of your groups. i also go by m96m there.

im currently in one red wings group, appropriately named "Detroit Red Wings".

Thanks! I just sent you a request to be my friend...

You know, I just entered Elbowing. It worked. I DID not use that yesterday. I swear I used NET. That was one of the first ones. THey must have a pool of things that work....

It is 12:25 am. They just said that the word is ARENA, but it won't enter! Says it is incorrect. Did it work for anyone else??

**EDIT** I just tried again. They said ARENA. I entered it, did not work. I even rewound my tivo to be sure. So I entered NET. Got the points. Go figure!

Edited by vladyfan