• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TK19

Storm done in Toledo!

Rate this topic

I'm not Mr. Patriotic by any means, but I believe the national anthem is something we should hold sacred. Yelling things, no matter what it is, during the star spangled banner is disrespectful...plain and simple. If those inbreds want to yell 'hit somebody" during the national anthem, then go ahead and prove to everyone why the Storm fans have the reputation that they do.

You are a complete jack ass. If they were shouting and yelling during the entire anthem, that might be a problem. But it is timed out where the singer pauses and is in on it and it's just tradition. If you remember the old Chicago Stadium, they cheered during the ENTIRE anthem, every time and it was one of the great traditions in sports. You will never find more patriotic people anywhere than the blue collar people that have populated the Sports Arena for 60 years. I would like to see you call one of us inbreds in person, nice internet muscles, jerk.

too bad, I'm gonna miss seeing all the mullets in the stands...haha. But seriously, I think this is a positive for Toledo. The TSA was an absolute hole to play in, and if suspending play for 2 years for the opportunity to play in a brand new arena as a new team is fine with me.

That's funny that someone from the hole that is Blissfield, MI would be lauging at anyone, anywhere about mullets. Blissfield is full of mullets so I guess you would know all about them. Go hang out at the happening spot in town, the McDonald's parking lot, and cruise for fat chicks that chew tobacco and roll their jeans. You must be the only dullard in town that knows how to use a computer, or what one is for that matter.

If any of you from Toledo have fond memories of seeing the Goaldiggers, Storm and playing there myself not to mention tons of concerts, and would like to have a chair from the TSA then show up this Saturday from 9-12, July 14th. One chair is $10 or 3 for $25.

You dug up a thread from 3 months ago just call someone names and make veiled threats? Who's the internet tough guy now?

I would like to see you call one of us inbreds in person, nice internet muscles, jerk.

That's funny that someone from the hole that is Blissfield, MI would be lauging at anyone, anywhere about mullets. Blissfield is full of mullets so I guess you would know all about them. Go hang out at the happening spot in town, the McDonald's parking lot, and cruise for fat chicks that chew tobacco and roll their jeans. You must be the only dullard in town that knows how to use a computer, or what one is for that matter.

I am not digging something up because I just found this site today. This is a relevant topic because they are demolishing the arena next week. I am not trying to be a internet tough guy, I am defending my city and my team. When someone takes a shot at something that I find important, I will defend it, no matter how many months ago it was.