Sign in to follow this  
TheLegend19

4/17 Other GDT

Rate this topic

IPB Image

IPB ImageAtlanta

at

IPB ImageNY Rangers

Rangers lead series 2-0. 7:00 EST. (TSN)

IPB ImageOttawa

at

IPB ImagePittsburgh

Senators leads series 2-1. 7:00 EST. (RDS, Versus, CBC)

IPB ImageVancouver

at

IPB ImageDallas

Canucks lead series 2-1. 7:00 EST. (CBC, RDS)

IPB ImageAnaheim

at

IPB ImageMinnesota

Ducks lead series 3-0. 8:00 EST. (TSN)

I'm pretty sure Ottawa will win and finish them off in 5. Ducks will complete the sweep tonight. I'm pulling for Dallas in 7. Rangers/Thrashers don't really care that much about. If I had to pick i'd say Rangers in 6. I think Atlanta still has some life left.

I am cheering for Shanny and Jagr in NY. Though, with this being Atlanta's very first every playoff series, it would be nice ... for the good of the game if they could win 1.

Please, Wild, make somewhat a series of this one.

Ottawa to hold of the Pens.

Dallas takes down the nucks. I'd rather it happen it the 5th overtime, but seeing as how Van seems so damn good in OT ... i dont know if that will happen. So just to be safe, Dallas wins by 2.

Question for anybody in Western Canada ... will CBC be showing the Nucks game ... or the Wings vs. Flames game?

I really really hope Dallas wins this series. That way we draw them in the 2nd round, and Anaheim can have a nasty long series against the winner of SJ/NAS. An Anaheim team fresh off a sweep of Minnie, and an easy Nucks series would be dangerous for the 3rd round, for any team.

I really really hope Dallas wins this series. That way we draw them in the 2nd round, and Anaheim can have a nasty long series against the winner of SJ/NAS. An Anaheim team fresh off a sweep of Minnie, and an easy Nucks series would be dangerous for the 3rd round, for any team.

I'm cheering for that outcome as well. Go stars!!!

Yup I'm pulling for the Stars also. Not to get ahead of the first series (crosses fingers) but I look to avoid to long West Coast trips as long as possible (Vancouver, SJ, Anaheim). I would look forward to a Wings-Nashville series - rooting for the Preds (yuck) also...

I think Pitt will come back and get a win on home ice, Atlanta will get a win I think, I don't see Minnesota winning and I'd have to say Dallas will tie things up. Watch all of these be wrong :lol:

Edited by redwinger4747

I have an exam at 2pm (pacific time) so the first games will be going by the time I am back. I mentioned it above and asked the question in the Wings GDT .... but thought I would throw it out here too. I live in BC, so I think my TV will be getting the Nucks game instead of the Flames vs. Wings.

So does naybody no if there is an online streaming of this game? I checked the CBC website, is shows the Sens vs. Pens, but nothing for ours. Any ideas would be great, talk to you peeps tonight.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi ... you're my only hope.

Dont care if the ducks sweep the wild...rooting for the pens to come back to life, just cause i love watching them play, and for shanny's sake, rooting for the rangers

WOW there's no way that's not like four penalties. Great rush by Crosby, retarded referees don't make a call.

I didnt see it. But Cherry pointed out that Crosby has to stop with the extra little head throw-back. They said a lot of the times it is a legit call, but he throws his head back a little to exaggerated ... the refs know it, and aren't calling them.

Jagr and his line are looking really good. He is just skating really well, Atlanta doesn't know what to do with him. Scores!!!! 3-0

Nylander - 2 G 1 A Jagr 3 A

3 Goals on 8 shots for NYR. Lehtonen still in.

Man, that TV viewing scheduel for me in BC is confusing. I am losing the Snes game after this period. I have no clue if. when I'll get the Red Wings game.