• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest danielshank

1270am: Regehr OUT for Game 3

Rate this topic

I had a feeling that was going to happen. I wasn't totally 100% aware of his status before last game, but I thought after gettin hammered in game 1, they might clear him to come back for a game 2 boost. A little to early me thinks. Even though it woulda bin nice to have Bert back for game 1/2 ... perfect example of why I am glad we waited. Fortunatley we are the ones winning so we really have that liberty.

Well Regehr didn't skate today, all signs point to him being out for game 3. Nothing has been officially released by the Flames as of yet.

Giordano was seen practicing on the power play unit this morning, so indications are he will draw in for his first NHL playoff game.

Unfortunate hit by Draper for Flames fans, you can tell there was no intent, still blows goats that Regehr won't be back there for us.

Hopefully Giordano comes in and plays with some fire and heart, something the Flames have obviously been lacking in the first two games.

That's quite a loss for Calgary. He is one of their defensive backbones. This does help the Wings quite a bit, but Calgary is going to come out of the gates ready tonight regardless.

Even though he was playing hurt, Regehr looked like Calgary's best players on Sunday until Draper bumped him.

This loss will hurt the Flames badly.

As much as i would like to say great news, I have to say damm. I would prefer to beat a team at their best, that way no-one can take anything away from winning. Makes the game better when you have to actually worry about the other team.

As much as i would like to say great news, I have to say damm. I would prefer to beat a team at their best, that way no-one can take anything away from winning. Makes the game better when you have to actually worry about the other team.

It doesn't matter, we are beating them in all areas. Nothing one player can do can stop that. And if anyone says we only win cause Regehr is out is a moron.

If its any consolation for you... They are playing us with out a 100% "a" gamed Zetterberg. He is getting to his stride, but hasn't found it yet.

and they are playing us without our enforcer in Bertuzzi.... All is fair from the way I see it.

That sucks he's going to be out....I hate teams that make excuses why they get swept! :cool:

Whoa there ! Don't count your pucks before they're in the net <_<

Regehr being out is not good news for the Flames, and a little confidence for the Wings after the first two games is nice, but there is alot of hockey yet to played in this series.

Edited by Bender

Good for the Wings. Regehr is such a hard player to play against because he is physical and such a good defenseman. I was kinda thinking he wasn't going to play anyways, since he looked like he was in a lot of pain leaving Game 2.