• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agalloch

Who would you want Lidstrom to give the Cup to first?

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

If the Wings win this year, who would you want Lidstrom to give the Cup to after he received it? Hopefully this thread hasn't been done in awhile, but if it has: sorry.

I'd say Fischer. I think most still think of him as part of the team, and it'd be pretty awesome to see him with it again after he was, unfortunatly, forced to stop playing.

If the Wings win this year, who would you want Lidstrom to give the Cup to after he received it? Hopefully this thread hasn't been done in awhile, but if it has: sorry.

I'd say Fischer. I think most still think of him as part of the team, and it'd be pretty awesome to see him with it again after he was, unfortunatly, forced to stop playing.

WAYYYYY TOO EARLY EVEN TO BRING THIS UP... WE'RE NOT EVEN THROUGH ROUND ONE... NEXT TIME YOU THINK, DON'T

Guest Agalloch

WAYYYYY TOO EARLY EVEN TO BRING THIS UP... WE'RE NOT EVEN THROUGH ROUND ONE... NEXT TIME YOU THINK, DON'T

Jesus Christ. Settle down, and turn off your caps lock. I said "IF" the Wings win the Cup. This is all for fun. It's not like I'm positive the Wings will win, and I'm not "jinxing" it like some people like to believe.

I personally like this thread, it brings a smile to my face just thinking this could happen in a couple of months. My bet would be on Dom though. If they win the Stanley Cup, he will be the main reason why. If I had to pick who I would give it to first, without a doubt I would say Hank.

If you want to make this thread for fun then word the question "If the Wings ever win while Lids is Captain who would he give the Cup to first?"

We're getting way too head of ourselves here for this year, Wings have only played two games

Anyway I have no idea who would be a good canidate since we are not even close to winning the Cup right now

Guest Agalloch

It amazes me that people care so much. If you read my post, I even said, "IF THE WINGS WIN THIS YEAR"

IF

IF

IF

I said IF. That means I'm not guaranteeing a Stanely Cup.

wow..lets tempt the gods and jinx this one real good :siren::scared:

Oh don't be a prissy little jerk! Honestly, some people on this board act like they're in the dressing room or on the team. Why is too early to talk about the cup? Or the next series, or what the Wings will do in the offseason or anything for that matter? If you really believe that anything we discuss here is going to affect how the team plays then you need to get your head out of your ass and get a clue!

Now that we're clear; I think he should give it to Hasek. If not him then Datsyuk maybe, or whoever wins the Con Smythe, unless of course Lidstrom wins it.

I say he gives it to one of the following three.

Zetterberg - Cause he has never won a cup

Datsyuk - Cause he will have to be GREAT for the wings to win

or

Babcock - Cause he will be the real reason the wings win the cup.

Yzerman has raised it three times already, he wont WANT Lidstrom to give it to him first.

And we have already been through the Vladdy scene (as nice as it is) before.

Maybe even Chelios or Hasek. Just cause they are old.

ever since this year had begun without steve yzerman i have thought about the possibility of the Wings winning the Cup

nick should had it over to stevie Y, then the rest of the team.

but then again would steve even let him do that?

I say Fischer would be perfect, but would he even be on the ice?

EDIT: Bertuzzi why would you give it to him first? I mean who cares if he's never won, he just got here and barely played any games to begin with.

Edited by chelios4eva