• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agalloch

Who would you want Lidstrom to give the Cup to first?

Rate this topic

The most obvious choice is Robert Lang. (also known by LAZYANDSUCKS )

Actually... if Filppula keeps scoring at the rate he is.... then him.

If Filppula keeps scoring at the rate he is that would give him a minimum of 16 goals... :D

I say Fisch or Datsyuk

Guest maltby4president

Kirk Maltby 4 sure!!!!!

No one else on the team even deserves it as much as Kirk. He is the hardest working player in the NHL.

Guest Crymson

If you want to make this thread for fun then word the question "If the Wings ever win while Lids is Captain who would he give the Cup to first?"

We're getting way too head of ourselves here for this year, Wings have only played two games

Anyway I have no idea who would be a good canidate since we are not even close to winning the Cup right now

Umm honestly, to you and whomever else said things to this effect, why on earth should you actually care? The thread does not threaten you, so if you don't like it, don't respond in it.

That said, I'm sure it'd be Hasek, as he'll almost certainly retire if he wins the cup this year.

Oh don't be a prissy little jerk! Honestly, some people on this board act like they're in the dressing room or on the team. Why is too early to talk about the cup? Or the next series, or what the Wings will do in the offseason or anything for that matter? If you really believe that anything we discuss here is going to affect how the team plays then you need to get your head out of your ass and get a clue!

Now that we're clear; I think he should give it to Hasek. If not him then Datsyuk maybe, or whoever wins the Con Smythe, unless of course Lidstrom wins it.

Put well and to the point :thumbup: Crymson approves.

Hands down Vladdy

He got the cup first in 1998. That was 9 years ago. He got the cup somewhere after everyone else in '02. Why on earth would he get the cup first this year?

Kirk Maltby 4 sure!!!!!

No one else on the team even deserves it as much as Kirk. He is the hardest working player in the NHL.

I defy you to tell me that Maltby works harder on the ice than do Daniel Cleary and Johann Franzen.

Edited by Crymson

Datsyuk or Hasek. If we win, those two guys will probably be the biggest reasons.

Word,

LDi03

I agree. Then Z and Drapes.

But to those saying Fisch and Vladdy, it would be inappropriate to give it to them first, seeing as they had no large part in the team's success. If the Wings had won it last year, definitely Fisch. And Vladdy had the perfect moment, why cheapen it?