• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

GAME 3: (4/17) Red Wings @ Flames (LIVE)

Rate this topic

Guest LivingtheDream

I hope that Dats and Z will do a dynamic duo and score an insane goal.

That would rock my world!

I hate Bill McCreary, how the f*** do you keep calling those weak penalties on the Wings, yet let everything that Calgary does go? Kiprusoff should have gotten a dive on the supposed goalie interference on Calder, and people get on Dom for embellishing a little contact. That dive was absolutely medal worthy, and I hope someone really runs his sorry ass over. We knew the refs were going to favor Calgary, but it still pisses me off to no end. I hate Calgary's entire team and want nothing more than them taken out, regardless of how it's done.

ahhhhahhhh Bertuzzi is hurt what a wuss,hes out for the rest of the playoffs,good pickup Holland..like i told u all along hes a bum

I'd love to see you say ANY of that s*** to his face. Keep hiding behind your keyboard, tough guy.

ahhhhahhhh Bertuzzi is hurt what a wuss,hes out for the rest of the playoffs,good pickup Holland..like i told u all along hes a bum

UGH. Why don't you say something nice about Draper instead of saying something crap about a player getting hurt.