• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

GAME 3: (4/17) Red Wings @ Flames (LIVE)

Rate this topic

Guest LivingtheDream

WoW that was the slowest shot attempt by Lang ever

That's Lang, always doing himself one better in terms of slowness and laziness.

ahhhhahhhh Bertuzzi is hurt what a wuss,hes out for the rest of the playoffs,good pickup Holland..like i told u all along hes a bum

Have you ever made a post in the past 3 weeks not attacking Bertuzzi? Is that seriously all you frequent these forums for because I find that kind of sad.

I seriously hope that McCreary doesn't ref the next game too, otherwise it will be more bulls*** against the Wings. Everyone is going to see this as Calgary domination, and that it's going to cause them to win the series, and I wish they would have lost this game just so I didn't have to read and hear all the bulls*** about how they were the better team. Where the hell was the penalty call before cheap shot Iginla scored? I want to put my fist through something right about now.

Jeez, Lang, what the hell were you waiting for - the second coming?

I'm disappointed, but I kinda figured we wouldn't sweep it. We'll get them back Thursday night

I'm honestly not worried at all.

We all thought the Wings would have a split coming to Calgary, and well I predicted Wings in 5..so im sticking with it.

The Wings actually played REALLY well tonight on the road. Props to them.

GO WINGS!!!!!

They'll take the next game.

Well, kids it's getting late...but I have other things to do. I'll be lurking on line, but night night to those of you leaving.

Well, the calls and non calls are frustrating, but that's not the reason we lost.

Blaming the refs for our missed chances is just making an excuse, and that's not what the Wings need to do. They need to drive the net a WHOLE lot more. Drive the net, good things happen.