• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

GAME 3: (4/17) Red Wings @ Flames (LIVE)

Rate this topic

Its funny how its shifted from us being the underdogs in the series to them, now they're gonna ask if the Flames can over come great odds and all that bulls*** and suddenly the underdog momentum shifts

The Wings played well tonight, just needed a little bit more luck.

Well for those of you who stayed up for the game: good night and don't think too much about this game, I'm sure the Wings are going go come out strong for next game

Ugh. That was brutal to watch. The Wings had everything going their way to start the third, Dano had just made the play of the year... and then the collapse. Ye gods, it was unbearable.

As I pick myself up and dust myself off, the Wings will need to do the same. They blew this one (so did the refs) but tomorrow is a new day and Thursday is a new game. They still have a chance to put the stranglehold on this series.

Pavel and Hank need to be better. I expect Hasek to bounce back after letting in a softie GWG. Lang will continue to be terrible, as will Sammy (who will play because Mike's a tard).

mccreary is canadian .......what a shocker lol the other 3 losers i couldnt find id bet with anyone 2 of 3 are canadian as well lol .....such bs man ......still cant get over that 3rd goal calgary scored , they obviously hooked one of our guys and no f'n penalty , which then leads to the game winner .......LOL ..........we got ripped off

My only concern is in the way the team broke down. They shouldn't have trouble beating this team, and I am sure the mistakes by players like Lids won't happen again, but the team really lost it in the third. They just failed as a team.

omggggggggggg that's f''n bulls***!!!!!!!!!!! the guy is holding on to zetterberg and no f'n penalty !!!!!!!!!!! and then they score , get the *** out of here man

OMG I EFFIN KNOW!! YES CAPS IS THE RIGHT EMOTION RIGHT NOW. WHERE WAS THAT BLOODY CALL AT?!!

Disappointing effort, disappointing result. The only line that showed much of anything tonight was the Draper, Cleary line. BTW, what a freaking game by Cleary. Can we cut his heart out and put in Lang's body?

Also, the calls were horrendous. Yes I'm a homer, but I usually don't complain much about the officiating. I counted 3 absolute phantom calls on Detroit tonight, 2 of which led directly to goals. Why does this always seem to happen when we play in Western Canada. Hmmmm......

- Lang was bad again, his line was non-existant, and the decision to put him out there on the last faceoff was stupid

- Bert looks lost and he's really a liability out there, he gives Calgary energy because the fans hate him and he isn't really doing anything

- Dom was bad on the 3rd goal and Nick's gamble was not a good choice

- Dats' line needs to fight through the checks and such, they were shut down with physical play and they'll become invisible again if nothing changes

- Stronger forecheck will lead to more turnovers and goals, too much sitting back and letting things come to them, rather than vice versa

- It's only one game and I predicted the Flames to win at least one game, I'm not too terribly upset, just need to be more disciplined and play more like the first 2 games