• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Game 5 Get Together

Rate this topic

Okay folks, the time is now. Game 5 is Saturday at 3pm. Who's down for getting together and watching the game somewhere? I'm thinking Hockeytown Cafe Downtown or The Penalty Box in Fenton. Suggestions on other options are always welcome.

Sound off!

I work til 5pm on saturday so I wouldnt be able to meet up until after then. I am in favor of having a meeting point in northern end tho like say Utica or Troy.

Tigers play a home game at 1pm that day too. Parking might be tough around hockeytown cafe.

I will attempt to ask my boss about getting out at 3pm instead of 5pm on Saturday. Might work because I have been there a while now and never asked to leave early before, plus they mentioned earlier this week about cutting hours.

I wouldnt mind having a get together at Mr. Bs Spectadium in Troy. Lots of big screen tvs and always had a blast having wingschat parties of the past in there. In fact, I have been talking to a lot with a former member of the old wingschat party planning crew and she might come along to for the next LGW party.

I'll keep you posted.

I will attempt to ask my boss about getting out at 3pm instead of 5pm on Saturday. Might work because I have been there a while now and never asked to leave early before, plus they mentioned earlier this week about cutting hours.

I wouldnt mind having a get together at Mr. Bs Spectadium in Troy. Lots of big screen tvs and always had a blast having wingschat parties of the past in there. In fact, I have been talking to a lot with a former member of the old wingschat party planning crew and she might come along to for the next LGW party.

I'll keep you posted.

What's the scoop here, T-Man? Any update as far as you're concerned? So far it's looking like Hocketown is a lock.

Well, I will be at the Tiger's game. I'm not sure what we're planning on doing after, because I assume the Tigers would get done around the end of the 1st period. I'll also be with a large group, so I won't have the final say in where we go, but if you let me know where you all might be meeting I can try and stop by, especially if it's downtown.

It's offical from me. I will not be attending the party tomorrow. I am now re-scheduled to work more hours tomorrow due to another worker quitting today.

Sorry for not being able to be there guys and girls. BetterREDthandead, have a fun & safe trip here in Detroit.

Stupid work. Stupid responsibilites. Stupid airfares. Don't these people CARE if all that matters to us is hockey??!!

The only good part about working for Wal-Mart is because the company promotes nothing but themselves the story, I can actually put on a cd on the way home, avoid coming online, and rewind the VCR tape and watch the game as if it was live. :yowza: Only problem is how long do I set the VCR and how do I know when the wings game is over so I can stop taping. :unsure:

Guest MrSandMan

Damn this sounds like fun! Wish Gas wasn't $3.28 a freakin gallon... it's like a 2.5hr trip one way from here.