• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
davk912

Babcock wont pull the trigger

Rate this topic

We alll know the way Lang and Sammy plays but Babcock sees them as big bodies so he's not going to sit either one( i hope he proves me wrong) and Babacock has said in the past how much he likes big bodies in the playoffs. I'd like to know what he sees in Lang and Sammy to continue to give them minutes over guys like Fill and Franzen

We alll know the way Lang and Sammy plays but Babcock sees them as big bodies so he's not going to sit either one( i hope he proves me wrong) and Babacock has said in the past how much he likes big bodies in the playoffs. I'd like to know what he sees in Lang and Sammy to continue to give them minutes over guys like Fill and Franzen

Not to bash lang, but come on where is the play from lang in the last 3 games?

I know that Sammy and Lang havent been playing well in the playoffs, but this isnt the right time of the season to go bashing them. The whole team needs support right now, not bashing. But yes, Babcock needs to play Franzen and Filppula more.

Great idea for a thread. We don't have any Lang/Sammy bashing threads, or threads about who Babs should bench.

yeah greta idea! come into a thread u dont personaly like, and be a compleat cock about it. go suck your thumb for a bit... god. friggin internet police :thumbdown:

yeah greta idea! come into a thread u dont personaly like, and be a compleat cock about it. go suck your thumb for a bit... god. friggin internet police :thumbdown:

I'm just curious if you could explain to me what the point is in creating a thread that already has 5 others regarding the same subject?

It's not just that I don't like the thread, it's that the original post would've been better served in one of the other threads already created.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Oh snap!! :lol:

I'm just curious if you could explain to me what the point is in creating a thread that already has 5 others regarding the same subject?

It's not just that I don't like the thread, it's that the original post would've been better served in one of the other threads already created.

I think it's that damn Playoff virus that everybody is talking about :P . It makes people panic at the first loss and create repetitive threads about how bad a team we've got. :ph34r::lol:

I think it's that damn Playoff virus that everybody is talking about :P . It makes people panic at the first loss and create repetitive threads about how bad a team we've got. :ph34r::lol:

that virus is nasty, this forum was a war zone last night

i think it's safe to say that every single problem in the world is a direct result of Robert Lang. if he could skate a little harder and get some goals then i know that the war in Iraq would be over.

:lol: Yeah, Damn that Robert Lang! if it wasn't for him we would have world peace. :P:hehe:

Yeah, a guy getting all hot and bothered that I suggest this thread would be better served in one of the 10 others that are already created, definitely deserves an "Oh Snap". :thumbdown:

i was waiting for a

"i think this original post would be served in one of the 15 other threads already created on this subject" :P

i think it's safe to say that every single problem in the world is a direct result of Robert Lang. if he could skate a little harder and get some goals then i know that the war in Iraq would be over.

Oh...you are quoted!

Uh...the team has lost exactly ONE GAME this playoff. Babcock isn't about to pull the trigger on anything! Geez, I fear for this forum if and when the Wings lose three games in a series this year.

Yeah, a guy getting all hot and bothered that I suggest this thread would be better served in one of the 10 others that are already created, definitely deserves an "Oh Snap". :thumbdown:

Yeah, it definaltley does, because he got all hot and bothered for no reason, and therefore made me laugh and say "Oh Snap!" :thumbup:

Uh...the team has lost exactly ONE GAME this playoff. Babcock isn't about to pull the trigger on anything! Geez, I fear for this forum if and when the Wings lose three games in a series this year.

First, the Wings would have to lose a second game then. Good grief if people are loco now, wait unitl the 2nd loss if it happens!

Yipes!!!!

Then, if that third one hits, I might as well just crawl into a ball and go stare at a wall far away from any computer for like 15 straight hours! :crazy: