• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan Leycup X

doing what we can

Rate this topic

lmao anyone remember in 2002 the roy voodoo dolls i think we need kipper voodoo dolls, i remember getting my roy for game 7 and we all know how that game turned out.

lmao anyone remember in 2002 the roy voodoo dolls i think we need kipper voodoo dolls, i remember getting my roy for game 7 and we all know how that game turned out.

Is that the one that came in the free press or something. That you had to put together yourself? I know I did that. :D

im not saying blow out victory but if we come out and blow the flames away, i will continue to put the oppising goaltenders face on the voodoo doll as the playoffs go on.

I am not shaving, I usually talk to my parents about the game before hand or sometime during the game. I play as the Wings against the opponent in NHL2k7 and win (not a cheating win), and read the forums and say Go Wings somewhere in my post. I feel like my routines didnt work, so I will not watch Game 4, just to avoid bad luck again

My playoff beard started the night before game one.

Alas, both of my Red Wings shirts are very dirty today (I didn't think about it when deciding what to wash).... but the last time I wore one we lost. Perhaps today will bring better luck.

anyways, Lets go wings!

I got my new authentic Wings home jersey in the mail yesterday (thanks OsGod for the SportsK link). I hope the new one will bring better luck than the old one. After three championships the old one was just getting way to ratty looking. It served it's purpose though.

I've got a beautiful (if I do say so myself) homemade sign in the front window of my house so everyone who drives by can see it. I'm also cleaning out my change purse with all the cherry slurpees I'm buyin'. But, anything for the Red Wings!

Oh yeah... can't forget about my Zetterberg jersey!

Edited by wingfan4ever

I used to have a hard and fast playoff routine.

Go to 7-11, pick up a newspaper, slurpee, and a doughnut.

Wear my Fedorov jersey..if we lose, wash off the bad luck.

Have Al the Octopus and my playoff pom pom...wave pom..throw octopus at TV if we score. And I would always paint my fingernails red with red glitter and wear my specially designed Red Wing shoes. Everything else was optional.

Now, my routine is all off. Haven't celebrated the playoffs for the last ocuple years. 2 of the last four years I've been in Walt Disney World at playoff time. And so on, and so fourth.

Right now, I'm wearing either Bertuzzi or Ozzie jersies...and my Ozzie hat, and I bought this necklace at Kroger that I've been wearing since game 1 and vow to wear through the whole playoffs.

I only saw it, so maybe I didn't really see it and I dreamt it, but I swear, once, before the end of the season there was a commercial during one of the games with Maltby asking all Red Wing fans to wear red everyday throughout their playoff run to show that this country really is a RED WING nation. So, as difficult as it has been to find enough clothes to wear red everyday, I'm doing it.

GO WINGS!!