• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Must Kill

Pre-GAME 4: (4/19) Red Wings @ Flames - 9:30 PM EDT

Rate this topic

Tonight will be a good game. The Wings will win if they bring the play to Clagary. Seems like last game Clagary was comming at the Wings. Go to the net, finish checks and don't stop moving those feet boys.

3-1 wings

Wings goals: (Franzen, Cleary, Hank)

Calgary: ("Hammer" Lick )

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!

This is what I think would help the team. Do I expect it to happen? Not really, but it's my 2 cents. I was thinking about it last night. I don't think either Z nor Bert is healthy and therefore should get less icetime. Not as a slap in the face, but to rest a bit...realizing they can't completely sit out because we need them.

Put Flip on the line with Dats and Homer. He did well with that line, and put Hudler back in with Lang and Calder...that line was pretty awesome at scoring very timely goals. Make Draper's line be pretty much tied with the ice time of line 2...and put Z and Bert pretty much on the fourth line until they look better (if they do look better, and don't get worse).

Everyone freaks out if you break up Dats and Z, but Dats has been producing with or without Z, and these line combos would be as effective as the ones out there, if not moreso because they'd be healthy lines.

Flames take this one in overtime, 2-1. Calgary continues to get better and play a strong home game. Detroit plays well, as usual, but comes up short on the road again.

CGY - Iginla (2)

DET - Cleary

i see only 2 things wrong with your prediction

1. obviously i think the wings will win but thats not the point of this post, sorry

2. I doubt iginla will score twice tonight, even once. Lids has realized he made a mistake and I think he is going to bounce back very nicely.

I realize it isnt professional to attack your prediction, but i just thought id add my opinion, sorry :hehe:

Huge game, Calgary hasn't brought it's "A" game yet in the series, hoping we see it here in game 4.

Flames 4 (Iginla, Huselius, Langkow, Primeau)

Red Wings 2 (Zetterberg, Lidstrom)

Really hope Bertuzzi plays again, he and Lang remind me of the Wings in the 2004 playoff series. Lazy and uninspired.

The C of Red will be fired up again tonight!

GO FLAMES GO!!!

Boy...the Wings better win Game 4. If the Flames tie this series at 2-2, the momentum clearly goes for Calgary into Game 5. I know the Flames are a sucky road team but that playoff momentum can change things.

Coming back home with 3-1 series lead is a HUUUUUUGE difference for the Wing's confidence.

I predict a final score of:

Detroit 4 Calgary 3

In Double Overtime

Detroit Goals: Cleary, Holmstrom, Datsyuk, and Lidstrom (Cleary gets the game winner in 2OT)

Calgary Goals: Tanguay, Conroy, and Huselius

An eery slience falls on the Petworth Saddledome after the GW Cleary goal. Wings fans rejoice when the clock strikes 2:00 a.m.

The Wings are definitely not pleased with their effort in Game 3, and will look to channel their frustration into a much better effort in Game 4. Once again, the first period will say a lot about how this game will turn out, so it's important for the Wings to capitalize on the opportunities they are given.

I say the Wings take this one and crush the Flames' hopes tonight!

This is what I think would help the team. Do I expect it to happen? Not really, but it's my 2 cents. I was thinking about it last night. I don't think either Z nor Bert is healthy and therefore should get less icetime. Not as a slap in the face, but to rest a bit...realizing they can't completely sit out because we need them.

Put Flip on the line with Dats and Homer. He did well with that line, and put Hudler back in with Lang and Calder...that line was pretty awesome at scoring very timely goals. Make Draper's line be pretty much tied with the ice time of line 2...and put Z and Bert pretty much on the fourth line until they look better (if they do look better, and don't get worse).

Everyone freaks out if you break up Dats and Z, but Dats has been producing with or without Z, and these line combos would be as effective as the ones out there, if not moreso because they'd be healthy lines.

I like it.

Not to dwell on the past, but if Scotty were here this would've happened during the last game already...

I like it.

Not to dwell on the past, but if Scotty were here this would've happened during the last game already...

If Scotty were here Huddles would be in and Sammy would be out. And Lang would have no ass left after it had been chewed out.

There is only one reason the Wings didn't win Game 3: I didn't post in the GDT. Well, now that that's been taken care of...we're good to go. GO WINGS GO!

I had a talk with Z (in my mind :rolleyes: ) and told him if he doesn't step it up he's gonna get benched in favor of Hudler. He told me not to worry. Sweet. :hehe:

Lost for words but I have a feeling we can pull out a Win tonight in enemy territory. Last game was close, now we need to rally back and get even.

Tonight will be a close game but I think we can come out on top.

Good Luck Guys :clap::siren:

There is only one reason the Wings didn't win Game 3: I didn't post in the GDT. Well, now that that's been taken care of...we're good to go. GO WINGS GO!

I had a talk with Z (in my mind :rolleyes: ) and told him if he doesn't step it up he's gonna get benched in favor of Hudler. He told me not to worry. Sweet. :hehe:

Oh, so it's YOUR fault :sly: I personally, think it was because I wasn't at the game. I was at games 1 and 2 and they won both. Which sort of worries me for tonight...but we'll see.

Aw, Z's not doing bad, I honestly think we rely on him way too much anyway, and it'd be nice to see others step up...I just think his injury is still nagging him. I don't know how players play through the pain... Hudler should play, but not in place of Z :)

i see only 2 things wrong with your prediction

1. obviously i think the wings will win but thats not the point of this post, sorry

2. I doubt iginla will score twice tonight, even once. Lids has realized he made a mistake and I think he is going to bounce back very nicely.

I realize it isnt professional to attack your prediction, but i just thought id add my opinion, sorry :hehe:

No offense taken, voicing opinions are why we are here! Say what you will about Lidstroms coverage on Iginla so far, but he can't always be on the ice when Jarome is, especially on home ice. With 4 of the Flames 5 goals on the PP in this series, Iginla will be able to find some open ice out there eventually. Go Flames Go!

Big big game tonight. All Im predicting is another very close battle. The Zetts-Dats-Homer line is gonna have to find a way to get some more chances tonight, and we will also need Cleary and Draper to keep up their strong play. Lids will have a strong game as well.

Maybe (dare I say it...) LANG gets a goal tonight!!??

GO WINGS!!!

I think the wings will settle down a little tonight. The Flames crowd is really tough to play in front of.

Bert will play better with his feet a little wet.

Z - Dat - Homer line will step it up a notch

I'm not calling out a score.........but Wings win by one.