• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Must Kill

Pre-GAME 4: (4/19) Red Wings @ Flames - 9:30 PM EDT

Rate this topic

If the Flames can take game 4, I love our chances in Detroit for game 5. This game is HUGE

Flames are 5-0 this season when I get drunk at the game, including last night. I definitely plan to continue that trend tomorrow! Granted, 3 of those were against the Oilers...they barely count.

Heal up Regehr, you're needed now more than ever.

I was incredibly nervous for the Tuesday nights game, and it appeared the team was too. I am much more calm now, and hopefully the wings will be too. We need Hank and Pavs to be a bit more noticable in this one...maybe everyone could use Danny Cleary's idea of working their asses off. Regardless, I predict a better showing from our boys in this one. I look forward to the game. LETS GO WINGS!!

Win this one, and take the series at home Saturday. Lose and we might have to take this to 7 games. Either way, i'll say it again: play our game, quit the dumb penalties [not that the refs have been great for either team], and Playfair will soon be looking for work. :lol:

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was super nervous for the last game. But I feel better about this game. I just finished watching Dodgeball and feel inspired for some reason. Perhaps, they should have a pregame showing of it or something... either way, I am expecting the Wings to come out fired up and ready to play tomorrow. :thumbup:

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

I was super nervous for the last game. But I feel better about this game. I just finished watching Dodgeball and feel inspired for some reason. Perhaps, they should have a pregame showing of it or something... either way, I am expecting the Wings to come out fired up and ready to play tomorrow. :thumbup:

Dodgeball goes perfectly with my "nobody makes Daniel Cleary bleed his own blood" motif I've got going on.

Edited by Schneids_is_awesome

I was fine until I opened up this thread, and suddenly my tummy has all the bubbles going. Damn to I hope for a win. A decisive win.

Bert should keep improving as he gets more comfortable. Big hit, followed by a bigger goal.

And Dats and Z connect on 1, maybe 2, perhaps 3.

Lids gets back to his normal dominating self, and Dom returns huge after game 3.

Go get um' wings.

i'd say the key words for tomorrow's game would be power and play and penalty and kill. our special teams have been horrendous (not that they were that great during the regular season). i didn't think we played a terrible game tuesday, we looked nervous, but played decently, the difference was the special teams. our pp sucked and our pk sucked. that needs to change. now that calgary seems to have found their energy and motivation, i think special team will decide this series. let's go wings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Wings!!!

IPB Image

Dan = He-man

that is awesome. i want that poster. :cool:

Just thought this was interesting for those of you who think we have an insanely pessimistic forum...even after game 3 and only being one game down, the recent poll taken at calgary puck is 50-50, with people posting more wings wins than flames wins. Just sayin