• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hossa

Will Hasek Start the back 2 back?

Rate this topic

*Sat., April 21 3:00 p.m. at Detroit NBC, CBC

(if necessary) *Sun., April 22 TBD at Calgary CBC, VERSUS

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but what do you think about this?

I think the implication is that, unless there is a specific reason for him not to start (i.e. injury) that he will. Not starting would mean putting in a player with experience in -- sure -- no rust is too much rust in a game seven dontcha think.

Anyway, my two centavos, and I think it is a question worth asking.

I hope we don't have to see this as more than a hypothetical.

well i think with it being playoffs hasek will still be at his best.

He wasn't his best in game three, so what if he has a couple more, that are sub par? Or, if you prefer, sub-best?

Well to be honest I kinda thought that he blew his shutout in game one although he stood on his head to get there.

BTW, I can't believe I made the mistake of saying games six and seven above. It would be games five and six. This changes things a little IMO. If he struggles in game five I might rest him to give him back his edge for game seven.

With out a doubt he will play back to back game in the playoffs. I think that the whole reason they didn't play him back to back games durring the season was because they wanted him be rested and ready for the playoffs.

As others have said........Yes, Dom will start b2b's. That was only as a precaution during the regular season. Every game counts in the playoffs, and you can bet Dom will be in each and every one of them regardless if there b2b's or not.

Sidenote: Let's hope there is no game 6!

*Sat., April 21 3:00 p.m. at Detroit NBC, CBC

(if necessary) *Sun., April 22 TBD at Calgary CBC, VERSUS

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but what do you think about this?

Lets hope that there is no need for Sunday and the Wings can getr done Saturday go Wings : :!:

He wasn't his best in game three, so what if he has a couple more, that are sub par? Or, if you prefer, sub-best?

The Iggy goal was one he would like to have back but that happens to all goaltenders, even the great ones. It's hardly what I'd call a sub-par peformance.

I don't see Dom getting yanked from net in the playoffs unless he's injured.

Kipper has been playing great the series. it's just nice to have a goaltender that's playing at the same level.

i still think hasek played desent in game 3 he let in that bad goal by iggy and it ended up being the one that caused us the game.

all goals that goaltenders let in will eventually be the one that cost them the game.

Would you really want to pull Hasek at this point? :blink:

Hasek's been playing great. Goaltenders get scored on. It happens.

I swear, you guys wouldn't be happy with Luongo in net. Once he got here there'd be talk about all his "soft" goals and that he's overrated.

all goals that goaltenders let in will eventually be the one that cost them the game.

I swear, you guys wouldn't be happy with Luongo in net. Once he got here there'd be talk about all his "soft" goals and that he's overrated.

Yeah, has anyone seen Brodeur in the playoffs? He's let in some howlers, arguably a bad goal in every game of that series so far. Hell, Kiprusoff would like to have a couple back in this series. That Datsyuk goal in game 2 was one that WIngs fans would have gone ballistic about if it was scored against one of their goaltenders.

thank you, Harold!! **hugs**

Yeah, has anyone seen Brodeur in the playoffs? He's let in some howlers, arguably a bad goal in every game of that series so far. Hell, Kiprusoff would like to have a couple back in this series. That Datsyuk goal in game 2 was one that WIngs fans would have gone ballistic about if it was scored against one of their goaltenders.

and you, too, BlueMonk. **hugs** for you, too.

We need to support the Wings, ALL of them, right now and not second-guess their abilities.

Edited by puckloo39