• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedLightGoesOn

Confusing lineup sched

Rate this topic

from the way I understand it, it is like NBC hockey, if you live by Detroit or Calgary you'll see Detroit/Calgary, if you don't you'll see the Canucks/Stars game...I don't KNOW this for sure but thats how I understood it...

It's just a busy night for VS, triple coverage. I checked my digital TV guide and all should fine in my neck of the woods where I live in the Central Time Zone). Here's the VS lineup where I am at.

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa, 7:00pm ET - 9:30pm ET (6:00pm CT - 8:30pm CT)

Detroit @ Calgary, 9:30pm ET - 12:00am CT (8:30pm CT - 11:00pm CT)

Dallas @ Vancouver, 12:00am ET - 1:00am ET (11:00pm CT - 12:00am CT)

Whether I get to see the whole game might be in question, the first game would have to get completed first in all likelihood. I'm betting Dallas/Vancouver is more like a bonus coverage thing, at least for me, even though their game starts only a half hour after Wings/Flames. I should get the full Wings game tonight.

I think those watching on Versus will be watching CBC too. The last game had CBC announcers and they only cut to Versus crew during intermissions.

The CBC announcing crew did a terrific job calling the game, so I'm fine if they continue to do that.

i'll be watching it on CBC. Love those guys!

Not if you don't live in the Windsor or Alberta areas.

CBC's coverage breaks down like this.

Full network - Pitsburgh Ottawa, 8:00-11:00

- Vancouver/Dallas 11:00-2:00

Widsor/Alberta - Pitsburgh/Ottawa 8:00-11:00

- Detroit/Calgary 10:30 - 1:30

I was just looking at ESPN, and the schedule for tomorrow goes Pitts at Ott, and then at 9:30 EDT, Wings will be on versus, but then at 10pm edt, the Canucks/Stars game will be on Versus.... Will we be able to see the Wings?

First mistake is going to ESPN to get your NHL news. Since when does ESPN know hockey.

Same thing tonight as what happened Tuesday (at least in the mid-Michigan area).

Versus says they'll be showing it, but they will be blacked out in the is area because FSN will be carrying it.

I had my wife check the DVR at home here in Austin, because I was worried about the Stars being picked over the Wings here *stupid Texas* :P. She said that Versus was playing Pens/Sens from 6-8:30, then Det/Cgy from 8:30-11 and THEN showing the Stars game. Hopefully it works out that way for others in other areas.

I was just looking at ESPN, and the schedule for tomorrow goes Pitts at Ott, and then at 9:30 EDT, Wings will be on versus, but then at 10pm edt, the Canucks/Stars game will be on Versus.... Will we be able to see the Wings?

I just checked and I'm getting the Wings and Flamers here in Ohio....

It's just a busy night for VS, triple coverage. I checked my digital TV guide and all should fine in my neck of the woods where I live in the Central Time Zone). Here's the VS lineup where I am at.

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa, 7:00pm ET - 9:30pm ET (6:00pm CT - 8:30pm CT)

Detroit @ Calgary, 9:30pm ET - 12:00am CT (8:30pm CT - 11:00pm CT)

Dallas @ Vancouver, 12:00am ET - 1:00am ET (11:00pm CT - 12:00am CT)

Whether I get to see the whole game might be in question, the first game would have to get completed first in all likelihood. I'm betting Dallas/Vancouver is more like a bonus coverage thing, at least for me, even though their game starts only a half hour after Wings/Flames. I should get the full Wings game tonight.

I think you're spot on SWF, and it sucks. If the Pens/Sens game goes to OT, you can forget about the first period of the Wings game if you don't live in Detroit. I have CenterIce, but if a game is scheduled to be on Versus, it isn't even in the lineup for CI.

:thumbdown:

I am not lucky enough to get the game tonight. Anyone know if Versus or CBC or other are going to stream via the internet?

Edited by zaxx