• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
UnderPressure55

WATCH "Return Of Hockeytown" Episode One

Rate this topic

Hey guys i'm new to this forum, and a LIFE long Red Wings fan.

I am in the middle of a three part video production based on the 3 most recent Detroit Red Wings championships. The first episode entitled "The Return of Hockeytown" is dedicated to the 1996-1997 season/championship. This is not a professional mix, nor do I have a very large budget, I do this all with my own spare time. In addition I plan on no profit from these videos (just a hobby).

The video is available exclusivity on YouTube. (Link Below)

If you like what you see, check out my Pistons videos.

Ciao, and GO WINGS!!!

Edited by UnderPressure55

Thanks guys, I wasn't sure if Hockey fans were as interested in epic sports mixes as basketball fans are.

Episode 2 is in the making but it most likely wont be finished for another month (im a college student don't have much free time right now). And if we win it this year your can bet that I will be making a extra special video just for this year alone.

GO WINGS

Thanks for putting the time into making that video. I really enjoyed it. I e-mailed it to my son so he can watch it before tonight's game. GO WINGS!!

Incredible job. Goosebumps across my body. Stoked for parts 2 and 3. ... and part 4 :sly: Playoff 07!!!

Haha ... Did anyone see the video that comes up after. 2002 - Team for the Ages to Eminems without Me. Haha, pretty funny. I'm sure members of LGW's for a couple years woulda had it posted before, but I'd never heard it before.

... just in case you havent seen/heard it.

But again to the Creater of "return to hockeytown" - awesome!

Awesome!

btw... does anyone know if and where I can get Game 7 against Colorado in 2002?

The full game? If so, I know it may see a little much if you just want the one game, but there is an incredible DVD set. It comes with 4 discs, with compilations of the 97, 98, and 02 teams, as well as 5 full games. - the 96' 7th game vs. Blues, 97' Brawl w/ Avs, 97' Cup Final vs. Philly, 02' Game vs. Colorado, 02' Game 3 vs. Carolina

It can be found at many stores, though here is a link.

http://www.amazon.com/Detroit-Red-Wings-Ce...s/dp/B0002WZRUO

Great buy, I watch it and still get right into it, even knowing how it all ends.