• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

Game 4: (4/19) Red Wings @ Flames (LIVE)

Rate this topic

if the Wings don't get busy and score, we're in trouble. I think they may spend the entire game in the box, if they don't watch out. Someone explain to me why Iginla didn't get penalized for elbowing Dom in the head?

if the Wings don't get busy and score, we're in trouble. I think they may spend the entire game in the box, if they don't watch out. Someone explain to me why Iginla didn't get penalized for elbowing Dom in the head?

Because it was Dom.

If it was, say, Homer elbowing Kipper in the head, he'd probably be ejected from the game. <_<

Guest Jdog21

******* USELESS USELESS team.

I don't like Hasek never have never will. If a team gets him upset he screws his team because of his temper. I HOPE he isn't back next year. We need to start playing hockey

i just cant take your anger seriously with that av... :lol:

Thank my 14 year old nephew for it. He's the Kirby fan.

Maybe Kirby could come suck up Calgary's players and the refs so the Wings win. :lol:

Guest LivingtheDream

Hasek with the redeemer!

Hardly. His nastly little temper cost us a 5 on 3 goal. I will not soon forget this. Remember when Calgary talked about pissing him off? Well, here we go. Do you think they are going to do any less after that? He is going to be bumped and pestered all night. I hope he can stay focused on the big picture here.

That WAS Hasek's fault. He deserved the call he got, unfortunately....

Damn 1-0 Calgary.

wrong. Iginla elbowed Dom in the head, and got no call. He was wrong. Dom was simply replying to Mr. Perfect and that is not allowed. Should have been a matching minor, or Dom should not have been called at all.

You know yeah Hasek embelished but I don't think it was a worthy call to go down 2 men. At least there was contact, unlike Calder's penalty last night which "Suprise!" Went Calgary's way.

Hardly. His nastly little temper cost us a 5 on 3 goal. I will not soon forget this. Remember when Calgary talked about pissing him off? Well, here we go. Do you think they are going to do any less after that? He is going to be bumped and pestered all night. I hope he can stay focused on the big picture here.

get over it. He has a right to be upset when this kind of crap influences the outcome of a game.

The contact Iggy made with Hasek was outside the crease and completley incidental .. not to mention he BARELY touched Hasek. If you are mad witht he 5 on 3, which, the flames didnt score, they scored on the 5 on 4, be mad with Hasek for diving and then almost hitting iggy with his stick.