• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

Game 4: (4/19) Red Wings @ Flames (LIVE)

Rate this topic

Hasek will either shut it down the rest of the way or let up 5 or 6 total tonight. The Wings NEED the next goal before the end of this period. The longer we stay behind, the more momentum Calgary gets to put the game away. This is just such bulls*** how we can't even get a decent PP going, I don't understand.

You know what? People can say all they f-ing want now to use the refs as an excuse but the last two calls were absolute CRAP. WTF. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT LIDSTROM DID WRONG? OR LANG? You know sometimes I think it's the damn fans that make the refs blow their whistle to get calls FOR THEM because they don't want to be freaking booed. Do your job right, assholes.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!

Shut the hell up you whiny fans, booing a refs call when we'd be sweeping your ass if not for their efforts.

Guest Agalloch

The refs have been terrible, no doubt, but a lot of the blame has to go on Hasek, here. We know he can make normal saves. How about good ones, Dominik? Maybe like Kiprusoff? It's called keeping your team in it! He's directly responsible for two of the ******* goals.