• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

Game 4: (4/19) Red Wings @ Flames (LIVE)

Rate this topic

Guest Jdog21

Does anyone here actually think the wings are going to win tonight?????? The way things are going the refs wont allow that to happen so hello JOE tied at 2

I think I am going to bed now... its obvious that if for some reason lightning strikes and we somehow end up with a new MOTIVATED team... the refs will do anything to advance the canadian team to the next round.

Make next season we can NOT play a canadian team!

I think I am going to bed now... its obvious that if for some reason lightning strikes and we somehow end up with a new MOTIVATED team... the refs will do anything to advance the canadian team to the next round.

Make next season we can NOT play a canadian team!

this is the worst reffing ive almost EVER seen.

I'm done with this bulls*** NHL reffing!! this league is a complete joke!! touching someone with your stick is NOT a HOOK!!!!!

they allow more contact in basketball!!

I don't think the refs have been good at all tonight, but it's not even close to basketball. Hockey's refs are still far better than any other sport not named baseball.

I hope Gary Bettman is happy with his ******* officials.This is a joke.What's next?? 2 minutes for not being nice?

I've said this too much in the past few seasons,but how the hell can they play so good and then suck so bad?

That's a pretty cool looking bar they have out there.