• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

OsGOD

Zetterberg

Rate this topic

Its not that ... the first line is f***ed ... holmstrom cant do anything alone ... datsyuk is always double teamed ... zetterberg needs a bit more talent and datsyuk cant always help him ....

We need to change the 1st line and 2nd

Bertuzzi Datsyuk Filpulla

Franzen Zetterberg Calder

Hudler Lang Holmstrom

Maltby Draper Cleary

Its not that ... the first line is f***ed ... holmstrom cant do anything alone ... datsyuk is always double teamed ... zetterberg needs a bit more talent and datsyuk cant always help him ....

We need to change the 1st line and 2nd

Bertuzzi Datsyuk Filpulla

Franzen Zetterberg Calder

Hudler Lang Holmstrom

Maltby Draper Cleary

I like the idea of switching up the lines but i think a line of Bertuzzi dats and filpula would get eaten alive. I think a line of Bert Dats and Homer would be superb. Two big guys making room for dats moves. Then maybe franzen zetterberg and calder. I like the idea of two grinders and a talented goal scorer, creates room and will keep the other team from double teaming our stars. Sammy needs to go and we need a 3rd line of like flip huds and lang, that line worked all through regular season pretty well, then of course our grinders of Malts drapes and cleary. We need to do something and i think the only thing that babs can do is sit sammy. Last year was a fluke, he wil never be that good again, and putting him on the point for PP and Penalty kills is just killing us. Bowman did it with Federov and it worked ok.....doesnt mean every coach should try it and expect success. It didnt work with williams and its not ganna work with sammy. He doesnt have enough talent to play forward let alone defense....

Why hasn't Babcock rolled Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi yet? Bertuzzi would take a lot of attention away from the twins and Hank and Pavel are good enough defensively to take care of Bertuzzi should he make a mistake.

Let's keep in mind folks, that Z still hasent found his game comming off that injury.

He reminds me alot of Pavs struggling to find his game in last years playoffs following his injury.

Hopefully he gets in a groove soon.

Let's keep in mind folks, that Z still hasent found his game comming off that injury.

He reminds me alot of Pavs struggling to find his game in last years playoffs following his injury.

Hopefully he gets in a groove soon.

He needs to have a huge game Saturday or else hes going to have alot of time to get back into that groove....a few months actually.....

Im thinking Z has a 3 point night with atleast 1 goal....

Cut Z's minutes. If he's not OK, he shouldn't be a liability out there..which he's not reeeeally been yet. But he's been ineffective.

Give Flip and Huds some time.

I'm the biggest Hank fan there is but I gotta say Flip was looking mighty fine today.

I'm the biggest Hank fan there is but I gotta say Flip was looking mighty fine today.

These young guns this year have been very impressive. Gives FLip some more time and sit sammy so we can get HUDS back into the game. Give Lebda some special teams time, hes got speed and durability for that type of play....

These young guns this year have been very impressive. Gives FLip some more time and sit sammy so we can get HUDS back into the game. Give Lebda some special teams time, hes got speed and durability for that type of play....

:thumbup: Sounds good to me.

Agree! Agree! Agree!

I just want you Z fans to know that I'm not knocking him. I fear he's not healthy though, no matter what they are saying...

Agree! Agree! Agree!

I just want you Z fans to know that I'm not knocking him. I fear he's not healthy though, no matter what they are saying...

I love Zetterberg. Im no sure whats up with him. He inst playing like his old self. Hes not scoring or putting up points or even logging as much ice time which makes me think hes not healthy, but when he is out there he is being so physical that makes me think he is 100%. I just dont know what to think. Calgary is going a great job of making sure he stats uneffective, much like we have done with Iginla besides in game 3

GET SAMMY AND LANG OFF OF THE ICE. GET HUDLER ON IT.

i'm sick of these lazy asses pissing around. we shouldbe able to make a 5th line, and just put lang, sammy and a goddamn bag of drill cones out there.

No way, the bag of drill cones would out play sammy and make him look even worse. I dont know it Sammy could take that sort of dissapointment....i mean hes already by far the worse Swede that we have....does he really have to leanr the hard way that hes worse than a bad of cones....

I to am not bashing him... I just don't believe he should be seeing #1 minutes yet... A healthy player should be in that role. If, by the grace of god we get past round1, then he can heal up and get back the minutes.

But if we get rid of Lang, how would Bertuzzi ever score that goal tonight?

Edited by OsGOD

GET SAMMY AND LANG OFF OF THE ICE. GET HUDLER ON IT.

i'm sick of these lazy asses pissing around. we shouldbe able to make a 5th line, and just put lang, sammy and a goddamn bag of drill cones out there.

agreed! i also would like to see Lebda replace Samuellson on the PP. Sammy takes retarded shots that NEVER get to the net. I don't hate Mikael, I just wish he'd take an extra half second to make better choices. on a side note, i hate lang, blah.

drill cones would never touch the puck

lang would be too busy giving it up and samy would be firing wrist shots from the center ice dot

poor drill cones

The cones would be a massive force in our defensive end...however Sammy would problemy spend most of hte time tripping over them making the cones look bad....

But if we get rid of Lang, how would Bertuzzi ever score that goal tonight?

um, any other winger in on the team that can make that simple pass... i'll just say Hudler - yeah, Hudler coulda made that pass while Lang was hitting some range balls.

Guest RobertLang

Why do you talk bad about Henrik? The 1st line needs a new center! I think Robert Lang should be the center- he is best player on ice!

Sincerely,

Robert Lang

hahaha, oh you're so silly Robert, did you forget about your tee-time Saturday? You can't center the first line, you have to hit the links. But if Babs makes you play, just be lazy and act like you don't care... no one will know you're pouting if you act normal like that.

Guest LivingtheDream

Why hasn't Babcock rolled Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi yet? Bertuzzi would take a lot of attention away from the twins and Hank and Pavel are good enough defensively to take care of Bertuzzi should he make a mistake.

Yes, at least try it for Gods sake. What is Babs waiting for? I'm not going to bash Hank here. He will find his game, that is if the rest fo the Wings give him enough games to get it back. Still, Babs utter failure to address our first line's issues is a sign of less than brilliance.

Yes, at least try it for Gods sake. What is Babs waiting for? I'm not going to bash Hank here. He will find his game, that is if the rest fo the Wings give him enough games to get it back. Still, Babs utter failure to address our first line's issues is a sign of less than brilliance.

Babs is waiting to get them rolling in Game 8. He is thick headed like that... His way or the highway... After being on these boards, your senses become very keyed in on such logic.

Then again Zeta is obviously still hurt or suffering... Why else would he be taken off the ice on the 5-3 for dom's penalty... when they could have pick ANYONE who was on the ice. That was a dead giveaway that he is not near 100% yet and perhaps a liability on the PK.

Edited by OsGOD

Then again Zeta is obviously still hurt or suffering... Why else would he be taken off the ice on the 5-3 for dom's penalty... when they could have pick ANYONE who was on the ice. That was a dead giveaway that he is not near 100% yet and perhaps a liability on the PK.

:o Good call!!! It makes so much sense now. I was literally baffled when I saw Z sit for the 5 on 3 PK. I was like :blink: That's a good call OsGOD.