• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

OsGOD

Zetterberg

Rate this topic

I WANT HUDLER ON THE ICE WITH FLIP AND CALDER!!!

Your post would be much more effective if you had the pain train in your sig say it :) just so you know :thumbup::D

Why hasn't Babcock rolled Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi yet? Bertuzzi would take a lot of attention away from the twins and Hank and Pavel are good enough defensively to take care of Bertuzzi should he make a mistake.

That's a damn good question. Not even on the pp. Bertuzzi is just what that line needs--he would give them some time and space with his size and he has the hands to hang with those guys. What the hell Babcock? Apologize to Homer, take him out to dinner and put him on line #3 or 4. Bert would be absolutely thrilled to play with them and would put in an inspired game. For all of his size and strength, I think Bertuzzi loves the skilled-type of game most. Even us internet hacks can see that line needs Bertuzzi, if not Bert then Franzen.

I agree, Sammy drives me nuts. I hate him on the point on the PP. Hudler needs to be on the ice and he should replace Sam, not Lang. Lang did look minutely better last night than in game 3. Both Sammy and Hudler know how to shoot, the difference is that Huds knows when to shoot.

Back on topic...take this for what it's worth. A friend of a friend of a friend works for the Wings. According to him he has to help Z get in and out of his car. There is no way Z is near 100% and that would account for his play. Remember that Babcock said that Dats could barely walk during last year's playoffs?

franzen-datsyuk-bertuzzi (2 great defensive players...a mucker, a passer, a scorer)

holmstrom-zetterberg-filppula (2 great defensive players...a mucker, a scorer, a passer)

calder-lang-hudler (1 great defensive player...a mucker, a passer, a scorer)

maltby-draper-cleary (duh)

franzen and bert have played well together

holmstrom plays great with Z, okay with others

flip needs more time up there with Z

and the rest i think will fill in great

they cant lock down Z and dats if they are on 2 seperate lines

franzen-datsyuk-bertuzzi (2 great defensive players...a mucker, a passer, a scorer)

holmstrom-zetterberg-filppula (2 great defensive players...a mucker, a scorer, a passer)

you and me are on the same page. I like the lines. Might switch calder with flip just to get zetterberg some extra needed room, and get some young gun energy surrounding Lang. I like the idea of protection our talent though. I think we need two big guys with talent around our smaller guys that can score.

you and me are on the same page. I like the lines. Might switch calder with flip just to get zetterberg some extra needed room, and get some young gun energy surrounding Lang. I like the idea of protection our talent though. I think we need two big guys with talent around our smaller guys that can score.

excellent im glad im not thinking alone here!

i mean its not tinkering with the lines too much either.

worth a try :clap: