• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Stevie Y Forever

GO ALL OUT

Rate this topic

For those of you going to the rest of the games this series, I urge you, WEAR RED! Calgary fans looked intiminating, the entire rink is like a sea of red. I know we're trying to do the same thing but calgary's was so much better and just completley red, lets try to get game 5 to be the same for us!

All i'm trying to do with this topic is orchestrate our fanbase a little bit and see if we can get this thing going.

GO WINGS!

the dome puts the joe to shame as far as fans, volume, and the organization of color. This based purely from what i see on TV as ive never been to either. But CMON GUYS, scream your hearts out game 5, i will be from home if it means anything :yowza:

Yeah come on RED wave... wave your WHITE towels... we will show them the color red! :rolleyes:

Poor choice in Slogans, boys! The C of Red, definitely has us beat no matter what we do tomorrow Color wise... We are already shot in the foot with White wavy towels. Sure red would be well, disturbing... but then if that was the case...CHANGE THE SLOGAN!

I will do my best to scream during Game 7... If my finances allow me to go to 3 games this round.

Edited by OsGOD

The problem with wings fans wearing red at the joe is that.. the seats are red. in the dome, the seats are green. so when you guys wear red.. like you guys tried against the jets after seeing the white out in 96... it made the arena look empty.

I only have a white jersey :blush: , but I promise I'll scream my ass off tomorrow. :thumbup:

Come on now... you already spent $100+ on the tickets whats $60 more... Kohls has Red - Red wings jersey for $63 plus 15% off right now :P No excuses :thumbup::lol:

I've been wearing red this entire playoff run, except when I was work, where I couldn't.

Anyway I was wearing my old time Draper t-shirt yesterday and wearing a red turtleneck today, even down here in SoIn.

All fans in Detroit should wear red for sure and especially those going to the game.

I'm not one of those rowdy or rah-rah-sisk-koom-bah kinda people so I'm not going to ask whoever is going to the game to act loud or nuts, but at that very least show some faith and be positive, because the negative posts in this forum these past few days has become a joke.

the negative posts in this forum these past few days has become a joke.

big deal, it's not like our concern for how poorly the team is playing effects how they will play this weekend. does babacock check letsgowings.com every night just to make sure the fans are showing top-notch / online / message board support? doubtful. i'll say this thought, the people going to the game... BE LOUD! make the Joe sound like the mid-90s. that would be true fan support... if i could be there and we were down by 2 in the 3rd, i'd still be screaming at the top of my lungs... also, a personal request, will someone please get there early, walk down to the glass for warm ups and hold a BIG sign up to the glass reading "Mr. Lang, PLEASE HUSTLE!"

i think that would light a fire under his lazy butt... i dont think a fan could be more supportive. he's not going to get mad, he's going to think about it and hustle. if he doesn't hustle, i suppose it will feel like just a normal game.

big deal, it's not like our concern for how poorly the team is playing effects how they will play this weekend. does babacock check letsgowings.com every night just to make sure the fans are showing top-notch / online / message board support? doubtful.

Well, perhaps not before.. but after yesterdays free press article about the litttle care package from some members on this board, I would have to say YES they all will be checking this place out. Not to mention other that haven't been to the board before... 1st impressions you know... are a ***** to overcome.

While the shirts will give them a glimpse of fan support, one single second on here will show them that really, nobody is really a fan through thick or thin... just there too root on a winning team. SWF is correct in his assesment.

Edited by OsGOD

I'll be going. My first playoff game. I'll be wearing red, just got a red Lidstrom jersey, time to retire my white Nike Stevie jersey.

Go Wings!

Guest hockeygal

Apparantly Lots of Flames fans heading to the Game :clap:

Lots driving down from Ontario

I can't believe there is still tickets available :crazy:

Come on now... you already spent $100+ on the tickets whats $60 more... Kohls has Red - Red wings jersey for $63 plus 15% off right now :P No excuses :thumbup::lol:

WHAT! :blink: I'm getting a new Wings jeresey and they cost 115$ at all the sports stores here! I guess I'll try eBay for jereseys. :unsure:

Well why don't you buy a ticket and join your fellow Flames fans.

:lol: The more there the better to watch them wallow in their self pity after the game. haha GO WINGS!

also... they better not use those Oil funnel sound making thingies today... truely annoying!

WHAT! :blink: I'm getting a new Wings jeresey and they cost 115$ at all the sports stores here! I guess I'll try eBay for jereseys. :unsure:

I dunno... its Kohl's department stores.. what I can say. They are CCM/KOHO licensed jerseys (perhaps clearing them out as the new one are coming next year) Either way they are the same as the normal $80 blank ones you see in sports stores.

They should give out Red T-shirts so fans can put them over their ex-home white jerseys or they can hand out Red home jerseys.