• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
davk912

What Would Yzerman do?Woud Yzerman be a good coach?

Rate this topic

No. He's too close to the guys on the bench. He needs to seperate himself longer.

Who would be a good coach?

Two words; Pat Burns. Oh yeah.

No. He's too close to the guys on the bench. He needs to seperate himself longer.

Who would be a good coach?

Two words; Pat Burns. Oh yeah.

I agree, he's not been away long enough to seperate himself from his buddy's. Once he's ready tho I think he'll be a hell of a coach. :thumbup:

P.S. Dude, your fingers must be on fire your posting that fast. :P:D

Guest Agalloch

He'd shut up, stay calm, and realize that the series is TIED, with the Wings having two of the final three at home. He'd also realize that Calgary is terrible on the road.

When did he say that ? I've not read that anywhere.

Last summer. I don't have the article, but I remember him being interviewed and someone asked him if he wanted to be coach of the Wings sometime in the future. He didn't flat out say no, but he said that he wasn't really interested and would rather work in the front office.

Guest Agalloch

Versus asked him during a game against Dallas this year, and he said that it wasn't out of the question at all in the future. He said that right now he'd rather work in the front office, but he said that he could see himself possibly coaching sometime.

It's not out of the question at all.

Last summer. I don't have the article, but I remember him being interviewed and someone asked him if he wanted to be coach of the Wings sometime in the future. He didn't flat out say no, but he said that he wasn't really interested and would rather work in the front office.

Hopefully he's just trying to be diplomatic not to put Babs under pressure , because I think Stevie has got the right mentality to be a really good coach or one hell of a GM.