• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MotorCityRed

Chelios: Asset or Liability?

Rate this topic

Not even reading this thread, just the title... I am thinking the idea is ummmm Liability??? Am I right? b/c on here usually when a players last name is used in the title it is never good :)

Cheli is definitely NOT a liability. Playing like he does at his age (better than many) keep it up ol' man!

Edited by OsGOD

Cheli is a HOF player. No doubt. And his knowledge of the game is unquestionable. But is it time for this guy to step off the ice as a player and stand behind the bench as a coach? Is he getting beat too often on defense or is he providing solid help for Hasek? Your thoughts?

He is still our third best Dman

Chelios seems to be the only one who can grasp the concept of clearing the puck from goal line to goal line on the PK. Asset 100%

Nice to see that you guys all know what's up! Let's see...Zetterberg's been off the board all series, Datsyuk can't score on the road in the playoffs still, Lidstrom was terrible the last two games. Let's get rid of all of them! :blink:

Just to add on to the quote, I think he's extremely smart on the PK. He knows when to clear, but can also recognize that clearing isn't always a legitimate option from deep in the zone, and he also knows when to make that quick pass for someone else to clear. On our kill just now after that BS call on Maltby, he's the guy that really energized it with some aggressiveness, hopefully turning the tide of our special teams play.

And I'm also typing this a few minutes after his sticking up for Z after Iginla's cheap shot at the end of the period.

Nice to see that you guys all know what's up! Let's see...Zetterberg's been off the board all series, Datsyuk can't score on the road in the playoffs still, Lidstrom was terrible the last two games. Let's get rid of all of them! :blink:

Just to add on to the quote, I think he's extremely smart on the PK. He knows when to clear, but can also recognize that clearing isn't always a legitimate option from deep in the zone, and he also knows when to make that quick pass for someone else to clear. On our kill just now after that BS call on Maltby, he's the guy that really energized it with some aggressiveness, hopefully turning the tide of our special teams play.

And I'm also typing this a few minutes after his sticking up for Z after Iginla's cheap shot at the end of the period.

Don't forget to add Cheli's short handed goal either. The old man must've heard me. "I'll show that Motor City who's washed up!" LOL