• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CAredwingsfan91

Red Wings Just Can Never Get Enough Credit...

Rate this topic

I don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed this but its frustrating how the Red Wings never get enough credit for what they do...if they lose in the early rounds our "top stars" are blamed for our loses and that they didn't perform, we didn't come out strong enough, the regular season schedule didn't prepare us enough for the playoffs, etc. but if they do win the cup they are once again criticized for the playoff run being "too easy" and all that BS. I vent this because my friend who is a "HARD CORE DUCK FAN" came into work celebrating and bragging about their win last night, did anyone see that series? wow some challenge for the ducks :zzz: a lot of our emotions are high with losing two straight so forgive me if this kind of topic just seems so cliche.

I don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed this but its frustrating how the Red Wings never get enough credit for what they do...if they lose in the early rounds our "top stars" are blamed for our loses and that they didn't perform, we didn't come out strong enough, the regular season schedule didn't prepare us enough for the playoffs, etc. but if they do win the cup they are once again criticized for the playoff run being "too easy" and all that BS. I vent this because my friend who is a "HARD CORE DUCK FAN" came into work celebrating and bragging about their win last night, did anyone see that series? wow some challenge for the ducks :zzz: a lot of our emotions are high with losing two straight so forgive me if this kind of topic just seems so cliche.

Many people here were more fearful of playing the Wild than the Flames....dont try and diminish their victory just because they laid a whoopin.

One thing is for sure, we have seen the Wings win the cup 3 times. Many fans of other teams have never seen their favorite team win a cup. This always make me feel better.

One thing is for sure, we have seen the Wings win the cup 3 times. Many fans of other teams have never seen their favorite team win a cup. This always make me feel better.

true that my friend. :clap:

:ph34r: You dont have to be a ducks fan to know the ducks completly shut down the wild

haha so would you also go on and say that they had a challenging series with the wild? think about it.

true that my friend. :clap:

haha so would you also go on and say that they had a challenging series with the wild? think about it.

So if the Wings had swept the Flames, would you have said the Wings just played against weak , unchallenging opposition, or that they just dominated a good team and looked great? I think we know the answer to that...

I think its hilarious that you're insinuating the Wild suck just because the Ducks beat them in 5.

So if the Wings had swept the Flames, would you have said the Wings just played against weak , unchallenging opposition, or that they just dominated a good team and looked great? I think we know the answer to that...

I think its hilarious that you're insinuating the Wild suck just because the Ducks beat them in 5.

1st i knew the wings weren't gonna have a chance to sweep the flames, they put up a challenge unlike the wild.

2nd compare the games/series, which series has/had more physical play in it? which series was gonna make the players actually break a sweat? which series was gonna put you on the edge of your seat? think we know the answer to that...

i think its hilarious that you have a name like Lou :rolleyes:

1st i knew the wings weren't gonna have a chance to sweep the flames, they put up a challenge unlike the wild.

2nd compare the games/series, which series has/had more physical play in it? which series was gonna make the players actually break a sweat? which series was gonna put you on the edge of your seat? think we know the answer to that...

So any team that doesnt win in more than 5 games faced weak opposition. Excellent logic.

i think its hilarious that you have a name like Lou :rolleyes:

My mom was a Devil fan.

Guest Crymson

I couldn't agree more. I don't know how this site attracted such a congregation of panicky defensive pessimists, but whatever.