• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

bye bye nashville

Rate this topic

Guest Tunbo Batman

i also made my own thread in like the same minute :P i think we can at least rejoice about SOMETHING. now if detroit can only clear that ******* first round.....

Nashville will be back though. They are a good team, but it just wasn't their time. For Nashville fans this has to be hard to take. First blowing the division and now getting knocked out in the first round. Ouch.

im not even sure why,

but i kind of feel bad for them...

:unsure:

Imagine if we'd just lost to Edmonton again. That'd be the feeling.

Still, while it makes you feel bad for them, it makes me celebrate. Maybe there is some sort of karma in the NHL. Cheap nasty hockey hasn't paid off tonight.

EYEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm seriously happy about this, even if it does mean playing San Jose. If Nashville doesn't resign Forsberg, it'll be piss on their face. Giving up Upshall, Parent, and two draft picks for potentially nothing. Haha, how funny is that. Now I'll be going to bed happy. :)

Guest Agalloch

Serves both their cheapshotting players, and their annoying, classles fans right.

Maybe they'll get to play SJ again next year. Let's hope.

EDIT: With exceptions of course. Not all their fans are bad. Most are, though.

Edited by Agalloch

******* awesome taking down Boris and his group of punks!

Is it Detroit next for us? Who the heck cares! Celebrating a first round series win tonight. NOT taking round two for granted.

One thing...Ron Wilson, in his postgame LIVE interview was asked about the prospects of round two and he instantly stated that he felt they'd be facing Detroit.

If so, it would make for one awesome series.

Guest Crymson

I wonder if Nashville will have a hockey team next year.

It would be a bummer were they forced to move; I certainly will admit that I was impressed with their crowd tonight.

******* awesome taking down Boris and his group of punks!

Is it Detroit next for us? Who the heck cares! Celebrating a first round series win tonight. NOT taking round two for granted.

One thing...Ron Wilson, in his postgame LIVE interview was asked about the prospects of round two and he instantly stated that he felt they'd be facing Detroit.

If so, it would make for one awesome series.

Eh, Ron Wilson didn't like us the last two times he saw us in the playoffs :P

Too bad we've got only 5 players left from those series.

EDIT: I wonder if Legionnaire will stop by to troll anymore. My best is that he is now, on the Preds forums, reviling those players whom he spent so much effort defending on this board.

Edited by Crymson

Guest Crymson

I encourage all of you to browse the following page, as well as those immediately preceding and proceeding it, in order that you may see just how hideous the "fans" included are, and in doing so perhaps avoid emulating them should the worst occur.

http://boards.nashvillepredators.com/forum...5971&st=260

You'll see just how closely it emulates the finger-pointing and hating that happened when we lost last year.

Edited by Crymson

Well if we do end up versing San Hose in the next round and loose, I will feel much less angry at the world than if we fall to Calgary or Dallas. San Hose is a top-notch team.

San Hose? SAN HOSE?

Woah. That's actually the first time I've heard it that far off. By the way, it's pernounced San Jose. With a J, not an H.

You know, I'm curious to know why you guys are so afraid of San Jose. In case you haven't heard, Big Joe does not bring it to the playoffs, and is basically useless. The only players to really watch out for are Patrick Marleau and maybe Cheechoo. San Jose plays very gritty, which does worry me, but they really don't scare me talent wise. Again, Big Joe is a useless blob in the playoffs, so if anyone is going to be feared it should be Marleau. Also Nabokov has been playing good lately too though, so we'll have to find a way to beat him too, if we make it that far.

San Hose? SAN HOSE?

Woah. That's actually the first time I've heard it that far off. By the way, it's pernounced San Jose. With a J, not an H.

Actually it is pronounced San Hose, but you're right, i did spell it wrong.

Oh, and pronounced is spelled PROnounced. With a Pro, not a per.

You know, I'm curious to know why you guys are so afraid of San Jose. In case you haven't heard, Big Joe does not bring it to the playoffs, and is basically useless. The only players to really watch out for are Patrick Marleau and maybe Cheechoo. San Jose plays very gritty, which does worry me, but they really don't scare me talent wise. Again, Big Joe is a useless blob in the playoffs, so if anyone is going to be feared it should be Marleau. Also Nabokov has been playing good lately too though, so we'll have to find a way to beat him too, if we make it that far.

I have all the faith in the world that we can beat them, as we did have no trouble beating Nashville in all the games that mattered. But what I was trying to get across was that I would much rather lose to a top Stanley Cup contending team rather than an 8th seeded team for once.

Oh, and they did beat Nashville, who were one of the favorites for winning the cup this year, so obviously they're a good team.

Edited by Echolalia

San Hose? SAN HOSE?

I'm not scared of the Sharks. The only thing that I MIGHT be scared of is their PP.

Anyways, let's beat the Flames first like you said and then we can worry bout the Sharkies.

BTW, I only feel bad about the Preds exiting for one reason and that's the Preds fans that post here. *Legion, David..etc* They know their hockey and they are great and have always been all class on these boards. Sorry bout the loss, guys. Hope you will not stop coming around the board. Just start cheering for the Wings now. ;)

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033