• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

bye bye nashville

Rate this topic

EDIT: I wonder if Legionnaire will stop by to troll anymore. My best is that he is now, on the Preds forums, reviling those players whom he spent so much effort defending on this board.

He wasn't a troll, you and he simply got hot and bothered around eachother, last I checked. No more, no less.

And I can't say that I fault angry fans, exactly--it's somewhat a natural response in that situation. Useless, wisely-avoided, but yeah, pointing them out to us just in case -is- good.

San Hose? SAN HOSE?

Woah. That's actually the first time I've heard it that far off. By the way, it's pernounced San Jose. With a J, not an H.

San Jose = Spanish

;)

Awesome news!!! :clap: Both Nashvegas and Atlanta both made quick exits (one much worse than the other), so no more hick hockey in there here playoffs, yall! YEEEHAWWWWW :thumbup:

I did pick Nashville for my bracket though. Oh well.

two teams sell the farm to go deep in the playoffs, both teams lose in the first round, only one of the teams win a single game in the post season

who doesn't believe in karma,..not this guy right here.

Edited by theman19

I think last season traumatized me. I've watched 3 series end this year on live T.V., and I feel for every single team and their fans when I see it end for them. This was especially true for Nashville last night, even though I absolutely hate their team. It just seemed so much like our last game last year, watching them try their hardest to get that tieing goal in during the final seconds, I sware I felt that sinking feeling all over again. Here's to hoping the Wings can save us from that this year.

i love that nashville went out early, they're probably going to get moved now because no one is showing up at their games, hopefully they move to Winnipeg :D

I think Forsberg is going back to Philly!!! Nashville has to resign Karyia, Hartnell and a host of others. Once again Paul Karyia showed what an overrated piece of crap he is, I just don't see why people get so excited about him, HE SUCKS!!!! This could be the end of Nashville, but in a way I hope not because we need a team like them in our division, I think it has helped us this year!!

I think Forsberg is going back to Philly!!! Nashville has to resign Karyia, Hartnell and a host of others. Once again Paul Karyia showed what an overrated piece of crap he is, I just don't see why people get so excited about him, HE SUCKS!!!! This could be the end of Nashville, but in a way I hope not because we need a team like them in our division, I think it has helped us this year!!

This series was about the top two lines neutralizing each other.

The third and fourth lines for SJ demonstrated their skills better. Guys like Rissmiller, Grier, Brown, Clowe, Pavelski, Goc (faceoff stud) were the difference. Grier and Nabokov are my co-MVP's from the series.

SJ is deeper than ever and they are pretty healthy coming out of this first round.

Until last night, I'd say that other than Milan Michalek, the top two lines for both teams fell asleep this series.

We don't have brawlers. We have BIG/FAST dudes that can ******* play hockey!

Oh, we also have a goalie (Nabby) that's possessed to play for his coach who passed away last week (Warren Strelow).

To advance to the Conference Finals, SJ will have to do better on the powerplay. It was AWFUL!

This series was about the top two lines neutralizing each other.

The third and fourth lines for SJ demonstrated their skills better. Guys like Rissmiller, Grier, Brown, Clowe, Pavelski, Goc (faceoff stud) were the difference. Grier and Nabokov are my co-MVP's from the series.

SJ is deeper than ever and they are pretty healthy coming out of this first round.

Until last night, I'd say that other than Milan Michalek, the top two lines for both teams fell asleep this series.

We don't have brawlers. We have BIG/FAST dudes that can ******* play hockey!

Oh, we also have a goalie (Nabby) that's possessed to play for his coach who passed away last week (Warren Strelow).

To advance to the Conference Finals, SJ will have to do better on the powerplay. It was AWFUL!

My prediction has been that the Ducks and the Sharks are on a collision course that will culminate in an outstanding, physical, and intense 7 game series. (with the Ducks taking game 7) Both teams are looking really strong so far.

I am glad that Nashville got bounced. Put their arrogant fans into place as well their players that thought they could play dirty and no one would notice.

Ssh i'm trying to hear all the people who said "they got Forsberg now, and JP and ... now the Preds are gonna breeze into the semis or finals". Where are they? :blink:

Edited by motorcitykid

IPB Image

LOL! I like Tootoo but thats a good one. Hey is that Brendan Shanahan on the left? I guess thats one way to increase your chances of winning the Cup...secretly play for 2 teams!