• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

bye bye nashville

Rate this topic

San Hose? SAN HOSE?

Woah. That's actually the first time I've heard it that far off. By the way, it's pernounced San Jose. With a J, not an H.

You know, I'm curious to know why you guys are so afraid of San Jose. In case you haven't heard, Big Joe does not bring it to the playoffs, and is basically useless. The only players to really watch out for are Patrick Marleau and maybe Cheechoo. San Jose plays very gritty, which does worry me, but they really don't scare me talent wise. Again, Big Joe is a useless blob in the playoffs, so if anyone is going to be feared it should be Marleau. Also Nabokov has been playing good lately too though, so we'll have to find a way to beat him too, if we make it that far.

You know, when you correct someone's spelling prononciation, it helps to spell correctly yourself. :P

In English It is pronounced San Hose, and it is spelled San Jose.

And how do figure Joe Thornton for playoff failure? He's got 33 points in 51 playoff games and has 6 pts in 5 games this year. Also, the Wings are 1-3 vs the Sharks this year. And they have the best PP in the league, when we have our PK.

In any case, let's wait till we pass Calgary, then we can start thinking about the next round opponents.

:lol: . I can just imagine them singing to Tootoo:

Nah nah nah NAH, Nah nah nah NAH, HEY HEY HEY, Goodbye! :lol:

A modify version of the Vindaloo song would be better

Nah Nah Nah

Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah

Nah Nah Nah

Nah Nah Nah

Nah Nah Nah

We're San Jose

We're gonna score one more than you

SAN JOSE!

:hehe:

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

I know alot of people wanted us to be the one to knock them out. But f*ck that. They werent even good enough to win more then 1 playoff game?? They arent worthy enough to face us in the post season. They are all chumps. And even with Flopsberg they still couldnt come close to giving San Jose a run for its money. Preds suck balls, and Im so happy they got eliminated in Nashville in front of their fans.

Wings fans, classiest in the NHL!!! :sheep:

(likewise, with exceptions :))

It was another tough series, Preds were probably hurt more by coaching than anything. Just go browse our boards and you can see that Trotz is not very popular.

As for the couple of comments about the Preds moving... do you honestly buy into that stuff?

anyway, i'm not really up to giving my thoughts on the series, too soon. maybe in the next week or two. But Good Luck to the Wings representing the Central! If Hasek were able to get another cup, it would definitely strengthen his case for greatest ever. It would also be nice to see some older guys get another near the end of their career (Chelios, Lidstrom, Schneider, Draper, Maltby).

Believe it or not, but this season, the Stars and Sharks moved past the Wings on my most hated list. So Detroit is only #28 of 30 now :P

Coaching, eh? You think Trotz's days in Nashville are numbered?

I hope so, but they've been so loyal to him and patient with him so far that they might just give him another year. if they do decide to pick up the option for next year then it's definitely his last chance.

It's the same thing in every big game we've ever played. poor line combinations, no signs of motivation in the players, no emotion from the coaching staff.

I think that Barry has been a great coach from the beginning up until the end of last season. This season it's been a little tough to keep watching him behind the bench. Hopefully the team moves on from the Trotz era and he can go to some team that is re-building and help them get back to being competitive. He's a really good developing a program and taking them to a high level, but I don't think he's got what the "It" to take an already talented team to that next level of being serious contenders.

and lets face it, bringing back the same thing next season would be an awfully difficult sell to the ticket buyers.

Edited by Legionnaire11

and lets face it, bringing back the same thing next season would be an awfully difficult sell to the ticket buyers.

And to your delight, you'd see about 50 more Nashville ticket problems and moving to another city threads, courtesy of LGW! :P

Edited by Kp-Wings

Come to think of it...

Detroit fans have no class. 'Cept of course for me. :P

EDIT: CALGARY SUCKS I HATE THEM ALL AND ALBERTONS ARE A BUNCH OF HICKS, NONE EXCLUDED.

Edited by Earthhuman

Firstly, congratulations on beating the Flames. I got to see a couple of the games (both at the Joe) and Detroit was impressive.

For those interested, I've posted my thoughts regarding the San Jose series at PredNation.com.

For taking the time to read my offerings over at PredNation.com and offer support and constructive criticiscm, I thank you.

David Singleton

Edited by drsingle

Firstly, congratulations on beating the Flames. I got to see a couple of the games (both at the Joe) and Detroit was impressive.

For those interested, I've posted my thoughts regarding the San Jose series at PredNation.com.

For taking the time to read my offerings over at PredNation.com and offer support and constructive criticiscm, I thank you.

David Singleton

:clap: Always have been a classy Preds fan drsingle.. Peace brutha. :)

David Singleton

Thanks Dave. :)